Thread: Rheem RGPR-05EBMKR dehumidification

Post Likes

Rheem RGPR-05EBMKR dehumidification

I just had a Rheem Furnace and Ruud Compressor installed. I'm not sure they hooked up the Thermostat correct. They put in a Ruud Big Blue Universal Thermostat but the humidity setting does not seem to work. The did not pull any new wires down the wall and but used the exisiting wires from the old system. How is the dehumidifaction supposed to work? Is is a variable speed fan? I have the documentation for the Thermostat but no documentation for the Furnace so I don't know which connectors are for what. Can someone fax, scan or email me the page that shows the thermostat wiring?

Post Likes
    You won't get that information on this site. Suggest you call the installer back and ask him to show you how the DHM work and how its wired. He should have left the installation and operating instructions with the furnace. Older thermostat wiring typically has a lot of redundant wires so they may have done it right.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in