+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Used Controls

Post Likes

Used Controls

Since I have retired I find I no longer need to hang on to a lot of these things,,,
    1- TCSBAYS Superstat SZ1010
    1- TCSBAYS QD1010 comm module
    1- Johnson as-unt-1144-1
    1- Johnson as-unt-111-1
    1- Johnson fa-unt-111-1
    1- Johnson mm-cvt-101-0
    1- Johnson mm-facl-td-0 (Front end hardware for companion)
    1- Carrier ISO-02 comm module (Gen 2)(have software)
    1- Carrier Flotronic monitor kit (have software)
    1- Trane "EWARE Kit"
    4- Staefa Smart 2 controllers
    1- Honeywell W7640B3003 NIU (W7600 series controls)
    1- Honeywell W7600H2000 comm module

I'd really like to get rid of all of the above, make me an offer for any or all,,,

Post Likes

Cool TCS

I would send you a message, but your profile does not have your e-mail address. You do not allow private messages either.
    Mike

Post Likes
    I am interested in the Carrier Flotronic monitor kit .you can e-mail me or private message. See my profile for info. thanks.

Post Likes
    Sorry Guy's. I have updated my profile in respect to my e-mail address. As far as the flotronic kit, I will send it to you via slow mail to your address from Dayton Ohio including the software (DOS Based mind you) Just make me an offer plus the postage Please.

If any of you have an old and I mean old Honeywell W7600 system out there or you know of one, the Network interface unit (NIU) is invaluable. Cost $5900.00 new in 1999 and the comm module with it was $350.00. Only been used once that I can remember. Still have the invoice's.

I'm not trying to get rich here, just want a fair offer on the stuff I have to part with. I may have some Carrier 1600's and some Honeywell XL5000 controllers to part with soon as well.

Post Likes
    Your Flotronic kit along with the software is on it's way via slow mail. (haven't even cashed your check yet because I trust YOU) You should recieve it by Monday or Tuesday next week.

I do have 2 Carrier 1600's, 2 Honeywell XL100's, a Honeywell Zone Manager and 2 Honeywell XBS computer to bus hardware interfaces to unload.

Post Likes
    Flowtronic software arrived and in working order. Thank you sir.

Post Likes
    Evening, I see you scored a copy of the flowtronic Manager software awhile back. Are you able to email me a copy? I have two dinosaur 30GT190 serving a surgery suite and that would help me limp them along until they get replaced in the coming year.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in