Post Likes

Amber alert child records

I just had a discussion with my wife weighing the pros "her" and the cons "my" opinions on our local upcomming event of finger printing and photoing our 10 year old daughter.

Hers were the obvious safty reasons of easy ID'ing our daughter in case something happens.

Mine was, if something happens we will be the ones that set the wheels in motion and can provide info at that time. And don't get me wrong here, I don't think there's some kind of conspericy going on. I feel that I'm keeping our daughters future safer by not giving authorities a mug shot and fingers prints. She is only 10 years old and is going to make mistakes in her life. Like I have and the rest of us. If she has the possibility of getting in trouble for every one of them then what kind of life will she have. My opinion is to keep her as annonymous as possible.

We have settled on getting our own ID kit and keeping it at home in the event the information may be needed.

What's your opinion?
    If you think our goverment is screwed up. You haven't lived in another country.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempted View Post
    She is only 10 years old and is going to make mistakes in her life. Like I have and the rest of us. If she has the possibility of getting in trouble for every one of them then what kind of life will she have.
    Well, you just going to have to teach your daughter to use gloves when she becomes a serial killer that strangles her victims with her bare hands.

Post Likes
    But then they wouldn't be bare hands. You trying to ruin this poor child?

No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuji View Post
    Well, you just going to have to teach your daughter to use gloves when she becomes a serial killer that strangles her victims with her bare hands.
    ROFL shes a cereal killer now, she'll tear up a box of shreded wheat.
    If you think our goverment is screwed up. You haven't lived in another country.