Post Likes

E-vision Experts

I posted before about setting up care 7 with e-vision. Well I got the evision to work by copying my old .ini file. Now when I update my zone manager files in e-vision I get a alert "Zmpp_si.cfg missing or failure" can't remember exactly. Why is this failure? Also to bind a point from care to control my "desthvacmode" to give my vavs a no heat available or cool only or auto I need a point other than a two stage point under "eng. units" In care 2 is was actually a 11 state point. warm-up, cool only, auto, etc. So how come I can only find two state points in care 7. thanks in advance.

Post Likes
    Anyone know how to set up a n-state point in care 7?

Post Likes
    n-state point can be created in switching logic. Software Points, Pseudo Digital, give it a name, select sub-type n-state.

The cfg file is for metric vs imperial units and is located in the E-Vision folder. Used to be found in Win98 via the path statement. Copy the zmpp_im.cfg file into the site's folder under E-Vision and rename it zmpp_si.cfg. E-Vision will be able to process it there and will assign the proper units of measure for US units of measure. If you need metric, copy zmpp_si.cfg to the site directory.

Post Likes

Thumbs up

Where do I get the zmpp_im.cfg file to copy?

Post Likes
    It's in the E-Vision folder.

Post Likes

e-vision

I recently had my laptop crash and lost my e-vision and I can not find the software to reinstall it. I did have XBS and reinstall it back to normal but I would like to put e-vision back on it. If someone could send me an email with it I would greatly appreciate it. Email Address Removed
    Last edited by Chris_Worthington; 12-24-2011 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Email Address Removed