Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trane Rover 7.1

Post Likes
    Thanks to Webbyz for helping me out. My local Trane rep wanted me to buy a new CD, and since I messed it up, I was going to have to pay out of pocket to get it replaced.
    NeonHomer
    Schneider Electric I/A Series, Schneider Electric SmartStruxure/SmartStruxure Lite (Certified in both), Niagara R2/AX technician (Certification in AX only), and Andover/Schneider Continuum system engineer/administrator.

Now learning Tracer TU, Ensemble, Synchrony and whatever else my new employer throws at me.

Do it right the first time, and you will not have to do it again.

When all else fails... Get a bigger hammer!!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post
    I heard from a Trane tech that SC was basically Trane's version of being able to work different controls systems,ie TAC 527,511,Jci LN builder,FX 40.I am having lunch with A Trane programmer I will ask more questions about SC.It is kind of scary about Rover getting upgraded,This happened last time w/Tracer Summit ver.16,and after ver 17 came,I could not upload from BCU's anymore.As Dave 2142 said you should be able to do this from Lonmaker but you need the DB and LNS plug ins.What's messed up I was at a job and the
    equipment would not let me use Rover,I had to use Lonmaker(I have 3.1)even though I unplugged Lon and direct connected to board w/Rover.(Tried discover and it could not find it)FYI this was a TAC site.Hope this helps.

Primo
    Clarification I read in this staement that Rover can be used to configure programming in other manufacturers specifacally talking about JCI LN Builder.. Am I reading that correctly.............
    UA Local 141

Post Likes
    How are you guys getting Rover? It's pretty locked down in my area.

Post Likes
    Rover is designed to configure Trane devices. It has the ability to assign the DSN on non Trane devices and that is about it. Non Trane devices will show up in a discovery, but will show that "Rover cannot find the proper plugin" when you try to open it.

Post Likes
    Rover and SC are two different things. Rover is a software platform and SC is hardware. SC is similar to a Jace. It is a web server that can do Lon and Bacnet out of the box. Like most of their controls it is not publicly available although it might be open to controls partners.
    "Controls is a lifestyle not a job" -klrogers

Post Likes
    Tracer SC/SC controller are replacing Tracer Summit and the BCU.

Post Likes
    I could dropbox the install files.

Post Likes

Install files needed

Quote Originally Posted by PremierMain View Post
    Please provide link if possible.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by PremierMain View Post
    Could you drop box them

Post Likes
    Can anyone share the Rover 7 installation files? I am switching to another laptop and cannot find my disc. I have the Rover 6 disc, but not 7. For right now I can still use my Rover 7 on my old laptop, but that thing is old and very flaky, its gonna go out any day now. If someone could share them, it would be greatly appreciated.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mistrfree1 View Post
    Can anyone share the Rover 7 installation files? I am switching to another laptop and cannot find my disc. I have the Rover 6 disc, but not 7. For right now I can still use my Rover 7 on my old laptop, but that thing is old and very flaky, its gonna go out any day now. If someone could share them, it would be greatly appreciated.
    Could you share rover 6?

Post Likes
    Can anyone share the Rover 7 installation files?

Post Likes
    Good afternoon everyone. Does anyone have a copy of Tranes Rover softeware version 7.1. Have a customer who I support that I need to be able to trouble shoot the small Trane standalone system they have. Thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast