Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trane Rover 7.1

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by cjacobt View Post
    Good afternoon everyone. Does anyone have a copy of Tranes Rover softeware version 7.1. Have a customer who I support that I need to be able to trouble shoot the small Trane standalone system they have. Thanks
    Same here thanks

Post Likes
    So I have an older version of Rover on my old laptop but want to upgrade to version 7.1 on my newer laptop. I have been on the phone with my Local Trane supplier for about 4 hours trying to purchase a new Rover Service tool kit (the software hardware combo). Does anyone have a part number that I can give the counter guy? I cannot find the part number on "Comfortsite" either.

Alternate option, anyone have a dropbox, and I will round up more hardware for my other laptop bag?

I know the thread is old but I figured its worth a shot.

-Nathan

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bashboy2000 View Post
    So I have an older version of Rover on my old laptop but want to upgrade to version 7.1 on my newer laptop. I have been on the phone with my Local Trane supplier for about 4 hours trying to purchase a new Rover Service tool kit (the software hardware combo). Does anyone have a part number that I can give the counter guy? I cannot find the part number on "Comfortsite" either.

Alternate option, anyone have a dropbox, and I will round up more hardware for my other laptop bag?

I know the thread is old but I figured its worth a shot.

-Nathan

Its been a while since I last used rover, but when I purchased it, it was at 7.0.
    Version 7.1 was an update you can get from trane's website once you have 7.0 installed.
    Unlike some other software, rover is licensed to a laptop/ computer with an activation license key. It has to be activated online and its registered to that specific laptop/ computer and cannot be transferred. If your laptop takes a dump, its so much fun trying to get trane to let you re-register it. Thats a joke....

The part number for the kit including software and hardware was: X13651500-01
    Just when I thought I knew it all, I realize that I am still learning something new everyday!

Post Likes
    Hi Webbiz:
    I am needing this software Rover. Dou you can help me sending me the this software Iso? Thanks a lot my friend.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123