Thread: Got my dewalt combo kit today

Post Likes

Got my dewalt combo kit today

I didnít need this... I use a recip from work to trim bushes and trees with around the house.. but I always got to make sure it gets back to work... so I decided I wanted a cordless recip. That I donít have to worry about getting back on the truck.

Somehow I ended up buying a kit with the recip, 6 inch circular saw... hammer drill... an impact I will never use.. and a flashlight... that I am going to use... for a flashlight around the house.

Donít really need the circ saw... but I have it now... and the hammer drill... I live in a brick..stone house... will be running some conduit outside this summer... maybe.

Might post some pics later.. but Iím sure everyone has seen all the tools or has them.

I never buy stuff for myself... sorta splurged this time.
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Dead Smelly Cat/Worn Out Broom 2020

2. Likes dieseldude liked this post.
    Post Likes
    I definitely donít consider that splurging. Thatís a totally normal tool purchase. This job is hard enough without having to work with shitty tools.

Anyways why did you say youíd never use the impact? Thatís mostly what I use.
    "I think Quantum tunneling would work great... "

"Call a technician for God's sake. Or we'll see you on the news or the Dark Side of the Moon."

Post Likes
    I bought this for around the house. I have work provided dewalt tools... I just don’t like using them at home because I gotta make sure and load them back onto the truck when I am done at the house.

I have a dewalt cordless drill at home... got a shed full of power tools... but I like cordless now... the little circular saw... no cord.. it’s quiet... it’s right handed... the hammer drill... sure I will find a use for it... Just don’t see needing the impact around the house.
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Dead Smelly Cat/Worn Out Broom 2020

Post Likes
    You’ll use the circ more than you think
    If I do a job in 30 minutes it's because I spent 30 years learning how to do that in 30 minutes. You owe me for the years, not the minutes.

6. Likes JayMan7 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by STEVEusaPA View Post
    You’ll use the circ more than you think
    A battery circ is convenient. I have an old Craftsman corded circ which works great...except when I don't have it. I had to cut up a bunch of old siding to dispose of for a buddy to haul off and his neighbor had a Milwaukee circ. It cut thru wet cedar siding like butter.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Why is it that those who complain the most contribute the least?
    MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS. POVERTY CAN'T BUY ANYTHING

Post Likes
    Get a metal cutting blade for the circ.....for when you install that conduit.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk