+ Reply to Thread

Thread: update needed

Post Likes

update needed

i have a customer that has a bas that is out of date, running on windows xp. Wondering out here what experiences and suggestions could be for an upgrade. When new it was fully used, now minimally, probably from the windows xp system. Trying to steer away from a trane, j/c, or anything they get they would have to be married to they couldn't do anything with out that company. Or is there a simple upgrade that is inexpensive to something else? Thanks for any advice.

Post Likes
    Vykon branded Niagara 4, but it will won't be cheap (relatively speaking). I chose it for the VA hospital where I work because with government contracting we are not allowed to use proprietary software or hardware that would lock you into a single vendor. Vykon is as close to Vendor neutral as I could get since almost every major controls manufacturer sells a version of N4.

Post Likes
    Depends on what the field controllers are and what communication protocol was used. May need to run all new communication wiring and replace the field controllers. Inexpensive does not exist.

Post Likes
    More details are needed. What is the system? How many controllers? Might be something simple. Might be a full replacement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    I’ll look deeper into system they have and what all they need. Was able to pull certain unit off-line and get done what what was asked, but want them to be able to fully access their system.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in