+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What are the point of DS1 switches on inverter systems?

Post Likes

What are the point of DS1 switches on inverter systems?

I've been told by my company to make sure these switches are off anytime I work on any inverter systems. I know that they communicate with low DC voltage, and I know turning the switches off will increase DC readings from 2-3 to 5-7 (ideally we want to see that at 6). But I never understood why that is. Anyone know anything about this?

Post Likes
    Might want to provide equipment info.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

Post Likes
    Way back when I was learning to read electrical diagrams they told me DS indicates Dark Suckers (lamps). That's why when they burn out you can see they are full of dark.

4. Likes bigguy158 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    These are on diakan fits

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in