+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unico Launches Twist-Fit System

Post Likes

Post Unico Launches Twist-Fit System

New supply tubing simplifies and reduces installation time.

More...

Post Likes
    50% reduced install time is quite significant. How interested would contractors be for reduced install time for smart tstats?

3. Likes purge liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Well,,, 50% less install time in regards to the sound attenuator/metal. It is not necessarily the whole duct and air handler system. They have also changed the chemical composition of the attenuator and have introduced "green sugar" i am told and the last 2 we did both complained of a sweet smell for quite a long time. I have done several unicos the last few years in different applications and the twist fit is definitely a time saver tho.

As for smart thermostats the best thing i would like would be a toll free number for the customer to call if they have any settings, questions or problems with the stat and provide a damn book with useful information for the unit for the customer to reference

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

R600a is online now Professional Member*/Membership Committee
    Hanging out with the mice behind the fridge talking bad about the roaches in the oven.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachMaster View Post
    50% reduced install time is quite significant. How interested would contractors be for reduced install time for smart tstats?
    I would not be interested in reduced install time. I would prefer more hidden settings and configurability.

Sent from the Okie state usin Tapatalk
    "Is this before or after you fired the parts cannon at it?" - senior tech
    "Is this before or after you fired the parts cannon at it?" - senior tech
    I'm tired of these mediocre "semi flammable" refrigerants. If we're going to do it let's do it right.
    Unless we change direction we are likely to end up where we are going.
    "It's not new, it's better than new!" Maru.

6. Likes CHAINIK liked this post.
    Post Likes
    This is a clear promotion, I think.

It says 'Tubing is supplied from the factory with couplings already attached, reducing installation time by up to 50%'. For me, it means just a 50% of a fraction of the whole installation time.
    'Like all Unico systems, the Twist-Fit System removes 30% more humidity from the air, allowing homeowners to set a thermostat at a higher temperature, reducing energy costs.' - energy reduction sounds attractive, as it should.
    I bet, customized system with proper and longer installation time worth it as a long time assert.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in