Thread: Defrost clock on drugs

Post Likes

Defrost clock on drugs

Ok. Small grocery store low temp rack. Drive module on Paragon RM Series defrost timer was bad. Put a new drive module in and the bottom dials make a complete revolution in 9 minutes. The upper dials make a complete revolution in about 2 hours! 120v module. 120v going to module.

Anyone have any ideas? I think the module is snorting speed. Of course I only stock 1 of these and won’t be able to get another one until Monday.
    If God didn't want us to eat animals... He wouldn't have made them out of MEAT.

Post Likes
    Send it to rehab.

Sent from the Okie state usin Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Right now, my cases are going into defrost every 20 minutes for 2 minutes at a time. I killed the power to the drive, and the manager is manually putting each case into defrost twice a day till a new module arrives.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by GenesisRefrig View Post
    Right now, my cases are going into defrost every 20 minutes for 2 minutes at a time. I killed the power to the drive, and the manager is manually putting each case into defrost twice a day till a new module arrives.
    That is so weird.

Sent from the Okie state usin Tapatalk

Post Likes
    What is RPM of new/old motors?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by TechmanTerry View Post
    What is RPM of new/old motors?
    That, I don’t know. The part numbers of the drive modules are exactly the same.

Post Likes
    Wonderful. I got a new drive module today, and instead of being on steroids, this one doesn’t spin at all. �� Ordered another one from United Refrigeration via next day air! What a stupid run of bad luck!

Poor manager is spending 3 hours a day doing manual defrosts.