Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Do you guys test for substances in your employees? (talking about weed obviously)

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    First it's wrong for you to refer to your fellow citizens as rats. They are your neighbors and fellow workers and have as much at stake in preserving our Democracy as you do. You do want to preserve our democracy right?
    If Trump used Twitter simply to vent he would have just complained rather than attack on a platform that offers little chance for his victims to respond. This is especially true when his attacks are blatantly untrue and mean spirited. Playground bully.
    Your last comment is right up there with Trump's vindictive attempts to end democracy. It's not Reps V Dems, it's Americans V tyrants.
    i have been around a long time and the actions of the Demonrats are very apparent, its all over history.
    they are not my fellow citizens and you cannot speak their minds for them...it is only your opinion...
    maybe you should look up that the word Democracy really means first before using it...Demonrats do that technique all the time...
    I am all for preserving the Constitution as written and respect others that also think the same way
    Last edited by Unlimited1; 11-24-2020 at 03:40 PM.

Post Likes
    I use to work out at gym and ran few 5k races, since Covid and being over 60 I stopped going to gym (Gym.s are still open in Texas), but still run 3 to 4 miles in the neighborhood every other day.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyray View Post
    I use to work out at gym and ran few 5k races, since Covid and being over 60 I stopped going to gym (Gym.s are still open in Texas), but still run 3 to 4 miles in the neighborhood every other day.
    Good on you. Yeah when i started into schooling i noticed a lot of tradesmen were out of shape. Fat, heavy, underhydrated, back problems, bad skin. So i said **** that, i am staying on weights/cardio, clean diet, practice safe lifting in the field (i refuse to carry furnaces/air conditioners alone, idgaf about being disciplined), good hygeine. Im lost on how some of these 300lb+ guys get up and down ladders or get into crawlspaces.

4. Likes sammyray liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Been working out my entire life, I let myself go for a long time then couple of years ago the bug bit again me....... here is my basement gym.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    There is not better place for the working men than the union! 100% UA the only HVAC union!

6. Likes BBeerme, sammyray liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by valdelocc View Post
    Been working out my entire life, I let myself go for a long time then couple of years ago the bug bit again me....... here is my basement gym.
    dear god how much money to you old timers make?
    Who’s to blame?... if you’re looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn’t be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now high chancellor, Adam Sutler. He promised you order, he promised you peace, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent. V for Vendetta

Post Likes
    Wow wow wow thats awesome!! I see you git a good sound system down there! I'd be blasting some eminem or killswitch engage

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfshadow View Post
    dear god how much money to you old timers make?
    Enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't fix it if it won't stay broke..

10. Likes 2sac, BBeerme liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BadDaddy420 View Post
    Enough.

Ever go for a huge bong rip and then go for that max effort lift? Nothing zeroes me into the weight like a good whiff of the devil's lettuce. No pain, no distractions, just you and the iron

Post Likes
    I thought you said in that "do you test" thread that you don't smoke that devil lettuce. Now you say you do? Perfect sign of a doper, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNG FROSTY View Post
    Ever go for a huge bong rip and then go for that max effort lift? Nothing zeroes me into the weight like a good whiff of the devil's lettuce. No pain, no distractions, just you and the iron
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    I like the American flag !!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    I thought you said in that "do you test" thread that you don't smoke that devil lettuce. Now you say you do? Perfect sign of a doper, LOL.
    I dont now but it doesnt mean i did in the past. I havent smoked in 3 years.
    And anyway what difference does it make to you? Its legal here. I can go buy medical grade bud out a storefront.

Post Likes
    And anyway what difference does it make to you?
    Makes it hard to know when your telling the truth in other post.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Post Likes
    I haven't smoked in 3 years. I've done a lot of drugs in my early 20s just to see what it was all about. I think a lot of people have done this. Never touched any of the hard stuff, heroin coke or meth. Never did synthetics or analogs of drugs either. This was in a past life far, far away. So yeah I am very familiar with the effects of various drugs. I don't do anything now and am fairly successful (aside from getting fired recently). College educated and run a small business, for example.

Post Likes
    Please remember, you are the one who started this thread, so it obviously matters to you.

I dont now but it doesnt mean i did in the past. I havent smoked in 3 years.
    And anyway what difference does it make to you? Its legal here. I can go buy medical grade bud out a storefront.

Post Likes
    Those two statements are in conflict with each other. About the only thing I did not experiment with was heroin. Just too scared seeing what it was doing to others around me.

I haven't smoked in 3 years. I've done a lot of drugs in my early 20s just to see what it was all about. I think a lot of people have done this. Never touched any of the hard stuff, heroin coke or meth. Never did synthetics or analogs of drugs either. This was in a past life far, far away. So yeah I am very familiar with the effects of various drugs. I don't do anything now and am fairly successful (aside from getting fired recently). College educated and run a small business, for example.

Post Likes
    Maybe your definition of "a lot" is different than mine. Both in variety and quantity.

Post Likes
    I'm not sure I follow what you are saying? Are you gatekeeping what constitutes as drugs? I did MDMA a couple times, LSD a couple times, shrooms several times, weed for years, DMT a couple times, kratom off and on. Never messed with alcohol. Was hooked on nicotine for a long time too but that habit is dead and gone. I enjoyed it while it lasted, but things are different now. I've thought maybe one day I'll jump into shrooms again just for the experience but every time I think about trying to buy some I get overwhelmed and don't do it.

Post Likes

Do you guys test for substances in your employees? (talking about weed obviously)

Never messed with alcohol

This is a line I didn’t expect in this thread.

Was hooked on nicotine for a long time too but that habit is dead and gone.

Definitely commend you for this one. It took me 3 years of vaping to stop smoking cigarettes.

I can't fix it if it won't stay broke..

22. Likes BBeerme liked this post.
    Post Likes

Do you guys test for substances in your employees? (talking about weed obviously)

Holy hell.

Not sure Ive ever seen dumbbells so heavy even at a legit gym.

Those look well over 100 lbs. maybe its just the style though

Post Likes
    no need for a gym on my end, i still put in the pumpkin and the trane green comps along with 10hp motors with work most times by myself...then the hauling of recovery and charging equipment through commercial buildings up a few flights of stairs, then using my rope to get it to the roof, lol...thats beyond a 30 minute workout.... activating all muscle groups..

anything else is rebuilding SBC AND BBC performance chevys, few transmission swaps..just a hobby though

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast