Thread: Looking for HVAC Expert to serve on a Board of Directors

Post Likes

Looking for HVAC Expert to serve on a Board of Directors

I am not a Business Broker nor a Recruiter as previously clarified with the Admin of the site before posting this. I am the Principal in a venture purchasing businesses within the HVAC Residential Industry focusing primarily in the Midwest/Mid-South Regions.

I am looking to add to the Board of Directors an "HVAC Industry Expert" that will provide their advice and expertise on potential acquisitions including Market Trends. The "Industry Expert" will join a world class Chairman and Board. The Board of Directors will be augmented with Top 20 Accounting, and Legal representation. Board Members will never be asked for capital but rather his/her guidance and expertise in return for a small percentage of owner's equity for all acquisitions during their tenure.

The candidate will or would have experience as an Owner, President, or GM within a Residential HVAC Service Company: current, past, and previously retired. Familiarity with operating and managing the P&L, Marketing, Management, Service Improvements, Customer Growth, and overall company and revenue improvements.

Estimated monthly time required is approximately 1-10 hours depending on the number of acquisitions. Location does not matter as this is not a full time position and requirements can be fulfilled remotely. The candidate will not be asked about his/her business nor customers but rather their expertise and advice relating to potential purchases.

If you may be interested, have a question, or would like to discuss further you can send me an email at the below address and we can schedule a time to discuss.

Jason

hvacinvestmentgroup@gmail.com

Post Likes

Post Likes

Post Likes
    I have a small amount of interest in this position. Will the expenses to attend Board meetings or any travel for position be paid by company. Compensation , benefits, etc.
    My biggest concern is the liability as a Board member I would be takeing on. This probably depends on where the corp is based.

Post Likes
    Please email me at hvacinvestmentgroup@gmail.com and I can answer any questions you may have.

Jason