Thread: 5 x 10 Plasma table

Post Likes

5 x 10 Plasma table

We have a Cybermation 700A that we are replacing. The computer with the software on it died, I am trying to get it fixed, but its a long shot. The table controller itself works, but without a program to send commands to it, it can't do much. Cybermation wants $8k for a new computer with their updated software on it. There is a alternate solution called PractiCAM-X that can be adapted to this table as well, but it involves a lot more learning curve and will end up costing about the same. We are selling the table, its controllers, and its plasma torch all together. All the servos, encoders, and cabling work. We are open to offers. Email us at Andy@ltheating.com and I can call and talk about it. I can send pictures and such too.

Located in southern Wisconsin
    I r the king of the world!...or at least I get to stand on the roof and look down on the rest of yall

Post Likes
    I got the PC fixed. It's back up and running. Still for sale, we will be dissasembling it this weekend, and packaging it up. It is all set to go with lable printer, and everything. Only thing you would need to supply is an exhaust fan and ducting to it. And needs a source of compressed air, and wiring.
    I r the king of the world!...or at least I get to stand on the roof and look down on the rest of yall