Thread: CSI3 no longer?

Post Likes

CSI3 no longer?

I’ve a new Siemens integration coming up so I asked for the latest FLN drivers. Checking the CSI3 docs I have from an older driver the website in the docs doesn’t exist now. Also seems they aren’t answering Lynxspring support queries for new drivers.

So from what I can see they never released a signed driver for 4.9+, some of you might be encountering some problems soon in updating.

Maxine on the other hand has a signed driver available.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxBurn View Post
    I’ve a new Siemens integration coming up so I asked for the latest FLN drivers. Checking the CSI3 docs I have from an older driver the website in the docs doesn’t exist now. Also seems they aren’t answering Lynxspring support queries for new drivers.

So from what I can see they never released a signed driver for 4.9+, some of you might be encountering some problems soon in updating.

Maxine on the other hand has a signed driver available.
    CSI3 is now Kodaro:
    https://www.kodaro.com/

Post Likes
    I have a site using a CSI3 product which was taken over or is now Kodaro as @digo mentioned. However, I had a terrible experience with Kodara Sales/Product Support trying to get technical info on a replacement product. Based on that experience, I'm steering away from Kodaro. Which is a shame really since I believe they are here in Cali.