Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: R410-A Pressurization

Post Likes
    Forget that its not crayola'd out. Any tech worth his arse knows to pressure test a system. If you only vac you are pulling contaminates into the system until you realize the system has a leak. Which increases vac time(at least it does for most every true tech). Cal Mitsubishi tech support and see what the boys tell ya. I know there mad scientist for the west coast. Dude knows these systems in and out and would have a fit for not pressurizing a system. Be it R2 or Mr. Slim. They are vested into there name and will give you work if you show you know what you're doing. It protects there name. I know this because they are feeding us work.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    I Too was surprised that Mitsubishi didnt spell the pressure test in the Manual. They tend to be very thorough on their procedures.

The other part that Im not happy with the Installation Manual is this: at the end of the triple evacuation, it says to pull it down to 500 microns And shut the valve off, and the system should hold 500 microns for a minimum of 1 hour.
    Impossible. Nothing can hold at 500 microns precisely for even 5 minutes. It changes during equalization.

Post Likes
    I do believe that NOS is......... New (but) Old Stock.

Like a lot of things that I have on the shelf after 40 some years......and still trying to get rid of.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapote View Post
    I Too was surprised that Mitsubishi didnt spell the pressure test in the Manual. They tend to be very thorough on their procedures.

The other part that Im not happy with the Installation Manual is this: at the end of the triple evacuation, it says to pull it down to 500 microns And shut the valve off, and the system should hold 500 microns for a minimum of 1 hour.
    Impossible. Nothing can hold at 500 microns precisely for even 5 minutes. It changes during equalization.
    Yes but you have to pull below 500 to hold below 500. The manuals are written in "Jinglish" as my mitsubishi instructor said. You have to use you head and try to decifer what it is they want.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123