Thread: EPA608

Post Likes

EPA608

I have learned a lot from the people on this forum since I joined a few months ago. In fact, based on information in a thread from awhile back I decided to pursue the EPA608 certification and began to study for it, and I learned quite a bit just from studying that material in preparation for the exam.

Well, I am happy to report that as of today I have my universal certification.

I am not in the trade and may never be, but this is just a very interesting technology to me and I want to continue to learn more about it. Many of you have helped me already and without knowing, so thank you.

Bruce

2. Likes YOUNG FROSTY liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Congrats. It’s the first official step in this industry. Good luck on your future endeavors, what ever that maybe. P

4. Likes bdserv liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bdserv View Post
    I have learned a lot from the people on this forum since I joined a few months ago. In fact, based on information in a thread from awhile back I decided to pursue the EPA608 certification and began to study for it, and I learned quite a bit just from studying that material in preparation for the exam.

Well, I am happy to report that as of today I have my universal certification.

I am not in the trade and may never be, but this is just a very interesting technology to me and I want to continue to learn more about it. Many of you have helped me already and without knowing, so thank you.

Bruce
    Good job, my friend. Don't be afraid to post up questions. Keep moving forward in the trade. I got my associate's degree in HVAC/R, and all 3 of the certificates my local community college offered. Even after all the class time and lab time, internships, and now my field experience, I feel like there is so much to be learned. The more I learn the more I enjoy the trade. The knowledge you get will pay for itself quickly with how much you can make on side hustles or doing your own home projects.

6. Likes bdserv liked this post.