+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Customer relationship management systems (CRM) recommendations

Post Likes

Customer relationship management systems (CRM) recommendations

Hello,

I'm new to the domain and wanted to see if you have any recommendations of Customer relationship management systems that you are happy using? Is it worth investing in such a software? I've seen loads online, but not sure if they are worth the money. If you have invested in such a software, what are the main functionalities that you are considering most useful? Does it help you receive new leads? Or where do you get your leads from and potential new customers?

Thank you!
    Viv

Post Likes
    CRM is mainly for managing your existing customers. It'll help get more business through preventative maintenance, follow-up on service contract renewals, coil cleaning, etc. Some CRMs do have marketing automation features, which can help bring in leads, but that's kind of a separate component.

Most HVACR-specific software will do a lot more than just CRM. Scheduling, contract management, billing, inventory, etc. are often included (and you pay for it). If you just want CRM and marketing automation, you might look at something more generic like HubSpot. Don't expect leads to just flow in though - you'll still need to plan a good marketing strategy, probably do some custom integration with your website, pay for search ads, etc.

3. Likes AVenerable13 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mks View Post
    CRM is mainly for managing your existing customers. It'll help get more business through preventative maintenance, follow-up on service contract renewals, coil cleaning, etc. Some CRMs do have marketing automation features, which can help bring in leads, but that's kind of a separate component.

Most HVACR-specific software will do a lot more than just CRM. Scheduling, contract management, billing, inventory, etc. are often included (and you pay for it). If you just want CRM and marketing automation, you might look at something more generic like HubSpot. Don't expect leads to just flow in though - you'll still need to plan a good marketing strategy, probably do some custom integration with your website, pay for search ads, etc.
    Thanks for your input, it's very helpful. I've had a look at HubSpot and it seems quite good. What software are you currently using or have used in the past that have helped you? Of course you'll have a separate marketing strategy as well, but these SWs seem like a good start.

Post Likes
    I was in the same boat a while back. Deciding to invest in a CRM for my small business was a leap, but it's paid off. My biggest game-changer has been how it keeps all customer info and interactions in one place. It's like having a super-organized assistant.

6. Likes ksefan liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Thread moved to General Discussion

8. Likes vin lashon liked this post.
    Post Likes
    I was in the same boat a while back. Deciding to invest in a CRM for my small business was a leap, but it's paid off. My biggest game-changer has been how it keeps all customer info and interactions in one place. It's like having a super-organized assistant.

Post Likes
    I would definitely recommend a CRM. If nothing else, it keeps things organized so that if a customer calls back wanting information or arguing about the work performed 3 months ago it is easy to pull back up. I like jobber but then again the only other one I really like aside from that is Service Titan but good lord the price point is exclusive.

Post Likes
    We just started the service titan implementation. It's a BEAST to get up and running (buying iPads with cellular for everyone, getting the pricebook setup, getting it integrated with accounting software, getting maintenance setup) but I can already tell why they are the leader...it's by far the most capable software out there. But if you don't put in the work to get it setup fully, you'll be hating life. It's worth the cost but only if you set it up fully.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in