Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: what to do when temperture over 50 C in the shade

Post Likes
    i do that as i can
    as example father slaughter 3 sheep and disturbuted to poor families this morning also i help as i can with my salary

Post Likes
    bro water shortage due to ruindd dam
    water project

most hydro power suffer from river low level and no maitenance
    and about gas
    mostly burned or impirted from iran with cut
    due to usa issue
    what u can expect from invaded country

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kefah View Post
    i do that as i can
    as example father slaughter 3 sheep and disturbuted to poor families this morning also i help as i can with my salary
    Good man.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    bro water shortage due to ruindd dam
    water project

most hydro power suffer from river low level and no maitenance
    and about gas
    mostly burned or impirted from iran with cut
    due to usa issue
    what u can expect from invaded country
    Then you guys get together and build a damn for drinking water.
    The natural gas should be a plenty there why aren't you guys pumping oil

Post Likes
    no law
    iraq in under mafia gangs
    partiess with loyalities to iran
    usa
    etc
    no safe area

Post Likes
    go geothermal...dig a deep well, solar powered water pump with piping and a fan....something is better than nothing, imho..

Post Likes
    as i said i can other not
    expensive

Post Likes
    no law
    iraq in under mafia gangs
    partiess with loyalities to iran
    usa
    etc
    no safe area
    There is no mafia in Iraq.
    And there is law..Sharia law

Post Likes
    update your mind
    shrea law never conquered iraq
    saddam
    then us invasion
    some faction assume islam and they crushed
    now just parties with loyal to IRAN OR USA

Post Likes
    update your mind
    shrea law never conquered iraq
    saddam
    then us invasion
    some faction assume islam and they crushed
    now just parties with loyal to IRAN OR USA
    Saddam used Sharia law.
    Now that Saddam is gone...It's still Sharia law as it's still Muslims.
    You guys need to get water to everyone.
    I know what the problem is..Too many people that have been in the middle east all say the same thing..Arabs are lazy and are 'centered' on themselves..You aren't..but most of the people there are lazy azz people.
    Has nothing to do with the Mafia..the U.S.A. or Iran

Post Likes
    Sharia Defined

In its Islamic context, Sharia may be defined as the totality of God’s commands and exhortations, intended to regulate all aspects of human conduct and guide believers on the path of eternal salvation. Muslims generally believe that God at various times in human history chose to send his messengers, the prophets, to reveal the Sharia to the peoples of this world and that the Prophet Mohammed is the last messenger through whom God revealed the most perfect and complete version of Sharia.

The original sources of Sharia are the Koran and the Hadith. The Koran is the collection of the utterances believed by Muslims to be the literal words of God transmitted to the prophet Mohammed through the Angel Gabriel. These utterances, consisting of more than 6,000 verses, were collected shortly after the death of the Prophet Mohammed in 632 A.D. and organized into 114 chapters in a single book, the Koran, which is accepted by all Muslims as the authentic Holy Book of the religion. The Hadith is the collection of the Sunna, or traditions of the Prophet Mohammed, consisting of his deeds and sayings that are believed by Muslims to have been inspired by God and to therefore have the same original value in expressing the divine Will of God as the Koran.[1]

Sharia Law Defined

The law, as we understand the word in the West, meaning the rules that regulate relations among people, is an integral part of Sharia. Rules of law are rules of Sharia, but not all the rules of Sharia are rules of law. However, the words “Sharia” and “law” are often used interchangeably.

After the death of the Prophet Mohammed, Muslim jurists known as fuqaha’ (singular faqih) began studying the Sharia to discern its legal rules, leading to the formation of schools of Islamic legal thought known as mazahib (singular mazhab). The work of these schools initiated a new discipline of Islamic study known as ilm al-fiqh or the science of knowledge.[2]

The Islamic legal theory espoused by these schools compared the law to a tree with few roots and many branches and divided ilm al-fiqh into ilm al-usul, or science of the roots, and ilm al-fourou’, or science of the branches.

Ilm al-usul dealt with the philosophical underpinning of Sharia law and the methodology used to elucidate the legal rules applicable in the various fields of the law, while ilm al-fourou’ dealt with the actual elucidation of these rules. The elucidation process is called ijtihad, or exertion of the utmost efforts in seeking to translate God’s commands and exhortations into specific legal rules.

Ilm al-fourou’ is divided into two major components, ibadat and muamalat. Ibadat means “worship” and consists of the rules applicable to religious rituals such as prayer, fasting, and pilgrimage. These rules are mandatory, but their implementation is left to the personal decisions of the believers. Muamalat, on the other hand, means “transactional dealings” and consists of the rules applicable to commercial and other types of relations, such as trade, marriage, and partnerships. The rules of muamalat constitute a comprehensive legal system whose legal rules can be identified by consulting the writings of the jurists of the relevant school of Islamic legal thought.

Sharia law may vary from one school to another on certain issues. For example, according to the Shiite Jaafari school, the law of inheritance gives the daughters of the deceased parents the right to inherit all non-reserved parts of the estate in the absence of male siblings, while the Sunni schools (Hanafi, Shafii, Maliki, and Hanbali) do not.[3]

Sharia and Western Laws: Differences and Similarities

Sharia law has both differences from, and similarities to, the laws of western countries. In many western legal systems, for example, solemnized marital relationships with more than one partner at a time are prohibited and entail criminal liability, while non-solemnized sexual relations are not subject to any legal restrictions. Under Sharia law, the opposite is true. A husband is permitted to have solemnized sexual relationships with up to four wives at the same time, while any non-solemnized sexual relations would subject him to severe criminal punishment.

Some provisions of Sharia law are difficult to reconcile with western concepts of personal freedom and equality between the sexes. A husband, for example, has the right to discipline his wife, prevent her from leaving the house without his permission,[4] and divorce her at will.[5] However, these rights are subject to the implied consent of the wife. If the wife, prior to the conclusion of the marriage contract, wants to alter or limit the rights of the husband or keep the marital relationship monogamous, she has the power to do so by withholding her consent to the marriage contract until her conditions are met and included in the contract. It has been reported that after he made an agreement with his wife to keep the relationship monogamous, the Caliph Al-Mansourwanted to break the agreement and marry another woman. He solicited the advice of the Muslim jurists in his court. The legal advice he received affirmed that he was not permitted to do so under Sharia law.[6]

The fact that women under Sharia law have the legal capacity to own, manage, and dispose of property; to be involved in trade and commerce; and to negotiate and enter into contracts without any interference by their husbands[7] illustrates the compatibility of Sharia law with modern legal concepts.

In summary, Sharia law is a mature legal system that, according to the late U.S. Supreme Court Justice Robert Jackson, has something to teach us.[8]

Post Likes
    as i thought u think wrong
    which stupid told u saddam applied shrea law
    when u say something prove it
    as example most of justic law depend on french law
    not islamic law
    most countries may say its islamic
    but very rare which really apply it

Post Likes
    "Before judging someone, you must understand his experiences, challenges, thought processes, etc. The full idiom is: Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. In effect, it is a reminder to practice empathy."

Don't judge or make assumptions when you haven't been there. Every where I've traveled, I have found persons that I have great respect for and some the other way.

Post Likes
    as i thought u think wrong
    which stupid told u saddam applied shrea law
    when u say something prove it
    as example most of justic law depend on french law
    not islamic law
    most countries may say its islamic
    but very rare which really apply it
    Cutting out tongues..tossing people off buildings.beating the bottom of feet.acid drip cages..public floggings...Sharia..Not French..Saddam..very much a Muslim

Post Likes
    Saddam was a mino...
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Oprah/Greta 2020

Post Likes
    And.... a poop head.

Oprah/Greta 2020

Post Likes
    Dang guys...

Man was just saying it’s awful hot. No need to berate him about shet he can’t control.

Had a tree fall over my power lines a few weeks ago and 95 odt was awful with no ac.

Hang in there Kefah. Hope you get some relief buddy.

18. Likes ehsx, dieseldude, Lahrs, kefah liked this post.
    Post Likes
    It’s a shame how weak we have become... I mean.. I’m sure many of here can remember times without ac... growing up without it...

Now.. we seem to melt at any temp above 72 f.

Us as children... our ancestors... the pioneers who built this nation... all death with the heat.

MINd cONTRoL....

Oprah/Greta 2020

Post Likes
    It’s what you get use too. It’s a lot more comfy in ac for sure. I played golf in 95 degree southern humidity this afternoon and did just fine. Sitting in a nice cool 72 home right now. It’s a good life...

Edit. If it were 120 deg f I would be m e l t I n g away. Could not take that.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    It’s a shame how weak we have become... I mean.. I’m sure many of here can remember times without ac... growing up without it...

Now.. we seem to melt at any temp above 72 f.

Us as children... our ancestors... the pioneers who built this nation... all death with the heat.

MINd cONTRoL....
    120 plus is pretty hot...can't everyone have a cave to stay cool in

22. Likes kefah liked this post.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast