Thread: Help for pass HVAC license Exam at texas

Post Likes

Help for pass HVAC license Exam at texas

Hi everyone
    I would like get HVAC license but i need help for pass hvac license exam at texas i qualify for exam but i need reference and question and test preparation for study let me know information about this exam
    how can i pass this exam easily?
    thanks

Post Likes
    Yeah me too.

That said why not just study like the rest of us in Texas?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

3. Likes castillo0311 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    learning English would be a good start.

5. Likes CEAS-AC-TECH liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by poppa View Post
    learning English would be a good start.
    I thought that was Tenglish!

7. Likes CEAS-AC-TECH liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by CEAS-AC-TECH View Post
    Yeah me too.

You actually want this dude with no references to his work history to actually study like I had to. In this day & Age of Enlightenment to the sufferings of the minorities at the hands of us priveleged AC license holders he should be allowed to just keep on contracting without a license like so many illegals do here in East Texas.
    Easiest thing for him todo is hire somebody to impersonate him & take the exam. I have heard it's pretty easy to get a fake ID & SSI #

Post Likes
    Something about writing the English language requires a Period and/ or Comma.

10. Likes kdean1 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by oldguy1949 View Post
    You actually want this dude with no references to his work history to actually study like I had to. In this day & Age of Enlightenment to the sufferings of the minorities at the hands of us priveleged AC license holders he should be allowed to just keep on contracting without a license like so many illegals do here in East Texas.
    Easiest thing for him todo is hire somebody to impersonate him & take the exam. I have heard it's pretty easy to get a fake ID & SSI #
    Lmfao! chits so serious. I can't count the number of trucks and mini vans that just say AC HEAT 214-###-####. Yea i hear its stupid simple to get a fake i.d. as well. Hell there's tons of places that say i.d. cards all over.

Post Likes
    I paid a bunch of money and went to a trade school. Then I worked in the field for a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by kima2005 View Post
    Hi everyone
    I would like get HVAC license but i need help for pass hvac license exam at texas i qualify for exam but i need reference and question and test preparation for study let me know information about this exam
    how can i pass this exam easily?
    thanks
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    I paid a bunch of money and went to a trade school. Then I worked in the field for a few years.
    That's what is now referred to as " white privileged " , in ancient history ( last month ) referred to as hard ass work to achieve something worth having

14. Likes BBeerme liked this post.
    Post Likes
    That's what is now referred to as " white privileged " , in ancient history ( last month ) referred to as hard ass work to achieve something worth having
    I had so much white privilege they let me pay to go to school 35 hours a week and then find a job and work 40 hours a week at the same time. Then when I graduated trade school, I went out and got job and bid myself just a little bit above minimum wage so I could undercut everybody else looking for a job.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    I had so much white privilege they let me pay to go to school 35 hours a week and then find a job and work 40 hours a week at the same time. Then when I graduated trade school, I went out and got job and bid myself just a little bit above minimum wage so I could undercut everybody else looking for a job.
    I went to work in the 9th grade summers & weekends for $1.50 hr . First few weeks was digging ditchs for sewer & electrical conduit. They found out after the 2nd summer month I could read a blueprint & a tape measure. When I got out of hi school worked full time & took 18 hrs each semester paying for college out of pocket with a wife & kid. I was born with a plastic spoon in my mouth that's how priveliged I am
    When we started our business paid myself minimum wage for 7 years to payoff house/shop/trucks. More privilage.
    So you guys know, to apply for a Tx HVACR license you must present referrals/proof of experience. A registered engineer PE can apply with no experience. You take an exam based on codes, Tx law, standard practices

17. Likes BBeerme liked this post.
    Post Likes
    I went to work in the 9th grade summers & weekends for $1.50 hr . First few weeks was digging ditchs for sewer & electrical conduit. They found out after the 2nd summer month I could read a blueprint & a tape measure. When I got out of hi school worked full time & took 18 hrs each semester paying for college out of pocket with a wife & kid. I was born with a plastic spoon in my mouth that's how priveliged I am
    When we started our business paid myself minimum wage for 7 years to payoff house/shop/trucks. More privilage.
    So you guys know, to apply for a Tx HVACR license you must present referrals/proof of experience. A registered engineer PE can apply with no experience. You take an exam based on codes, Tx law, standard practices
    Plastic spoons must have been really cool back in the day. All I ever had was stainless steel. You sound like a really old guy, LOL.

Post Likes
    Good luck with your testing

Post Likes
    a

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by CEAS-AC-TECH View Post
    Yeah me too.

What book or study guide are you using to study for the test?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by castillo0311 View Post
    What book or study guide are you using to study for the test?
    There's "books" you should buy. I opted out of rhe study guides avail atm. Goin old school with this approach as it sets a path for my future.