+ Reply to Thread

Thread: registration

Post Likes

registration

I'm having trouble with registering, also editing my profile. Using pc at this time instead of iphone in order to eliminate mobile version issues (using chrome).

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Accumulating View Post
    I'm having trouble with registering, also editing my profile. Using pc at this time instead of iphone in order to eliminate mobile version issues (using chrome).
    You must have made it as you are posting.
    The mobile version doesn't have alot of features and is designed basic usage.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

3. Likes Accumulating liked this post.
    Post Likes

5. Likes Missouri Guy liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Ok got the profile done. I was trying to sign up as a professional user but it says I haven"t registered yet. I know I have to make 15 posts first but it is just confusing why it would state the lack of registering vs "not enough activity" or something similar. I received a super long activation# in the email and wrote it down but I haven't needed it thus far. Is that not used for anything? I've used these forums in the field for several years via web searches in unique situations and has been extremely helpful! I finally figured that I should become part of the group! We've all ran across things that others haven't and can be useful for time's sake!

Post Likes
    I'm definitely still learning the platform...lol! I just moved from previous job with "service fusion" software to "service titan" software.... definitely keeping me on my old man tech toes!

Post Likes
    You won't need the number as long as you have me around. Just yell via the contact us button at the bottom of the site or hit the report button on one of your posts and one of us will always come.

Welcome

Be sure to read this if you haven't already.

https://hvac-talk.com/vbb/forumdispl...ease-read-this

Post Likes
    so tapatalk is legitimate? i was a little apprehensive about that

Post Likes

11. Likes Accumulating liked this post.
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in