+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Whats wrong with this picture?

Post Likes
    pageyjim,WhackJob here, Whats your HVACR education?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlerberts-Protege View Post
    I brought a tape measure. Everybody whip em out.
    its too bad many dont know how to use it properly, lol or effectively...

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by TechmanTerry View Post
    pageyjim,WhackJob here, Whats your HVACR education?
    My profile has some of it. Is your point that you spent more bananas as you put it and someone with less education has no right to question someone with more?

Post Likes
    You're the whacko here. Your twist is twisted too tight. Where do you come up w/ this off kilter line of thinking on everything, everything so far.

Post Likes
    You're the whacko here. Your twist is twisted too tight. Where do you come up w/ this off kilter line of thinking on everything, everything so far.
    Is your point that you spent more bananas as you put it and someone with less education has no right to question someone with more?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    Is your point that you spent more bananas as you put it and someone with less education has no right to question someone with more?
    He asked a question, no point made.

There you go again, jumping to conclusions.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by shellkamp View Post
    He asked a question, no point made.

There you go again, jumping to conclusions.

I asked a question no conclusion was made, learn to read before you post. Also notice that he didn't answer the question.

More projection from shelly

Post Likes
    This is a real bad thread to have in a public forum, just saying. None of the professionals are looking very "professional". I would have it moved if I was involved.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlerberts-Protege View Post
    This is a real bad thread to have in a public forum, just saying. None of the professionals are looking very "professional". I would have it moved if I was involved.
    AOP is where the biggest asses go.

Post Likes
    When I was young I was driving too fast on a snowy and icy road. I lost control but I managed not to hit anything or anybody and I came out of it fine. I thought of myself as being lucky and made appropriate changes to driving in those conditions and learned from my actions.

Post Likes
    When I was young I was driving too fast on a snowy and icy road. I lost control but I managed not to hit anything or anybody and I came out of it fine. I thought of myself as being lucky and made appropriate changes to driving in those conditions and learned from my actions.
    "One of these things is not like the other"

Post Likes
    R U TALKING TO ME???? LOL. You have a goofy way of looking at this Thread, thats for sure. Just because you gave advise means that you are correct? or wise? or knowledgeable? On this you are batting a big fat ZERO.

The customers that left(did I mention most returned) had around 10-15 pieces of equipment (HVACR/ice)( a nice variety ,yes?)each so something has to fail somewhere along the line,yes/no?

pagey, just out of curiosity,what is your HVACR/Ice education? 6 years of Psychology/4 years of Accounting/ 5 years of being a Master Baiter on a fishing Trawler does not count.
    Well there is a 90-100% chance of that happening with you it seems.

Post Likes
    pageyjim, I have spent over 100,000 bananas on my HVACR Education, which is around 250 Schools/Classes/Seminars. NOT ONE of my customers tells me "anything" HVACR related.
    As I previously stated listening is the easiest thing to do.

Post Likes

And you didn't answer my Q 2 U, now did you.

Funny how someone will say this one minute then not answer a simple question himself. I wonder what that says about that person?

I can't wait for shelly to come and protect you. It seems shelly may have a mancrush. Nothing wrong with that.

Post Likes
    Funny how someone will say this one minute then not answer a simple question himself. I wonder what that says about that person?

I can't wait for shelly to come and protect you. It seems shelly may have a mancrush. Nothing wrong with that.
    ALL OF THIS, oddball thinking and misapplied assumptions and wrong thinking and dumb accusations, I have to do as you ask/imply? Grow up dope.

Post Likes
    ALL OF THIS, oddball thinking and misapplied assumptions and wrong thinking and dumb accusations, I have to do as you ask/imply? Grow up dope.
    Why is a simple question so hard? Don't be so sensitive and enjoy the holiday.:Grin:

Post Likes
    Assumptions? You said you lost 10% of your customers due to high prices and your attitude. You said at least 90% had issues within that year on their equipment. I simply suggested to build value more to address the pricing issues and that would also without saying it would help address the attitude issues. I suggest you grow up and stop whining.:Grin:

Now go ahead and have the last word for today and have a nice day.

Post Likes
    I am enjoying this Holiday as I helped give it to you and all others.

And, I am also enjoying going "round & round" with someone like you. Odd? So what? You are the odd man out on this Thread and subject, and I'm just wishing to rearrange the mixed up brain cells in your head ,if that is possible.

19. Likes pageyjim liked this post.
    Post Likes
    I am enjoying this Holiday as I helped give it to you and all others.

And, I am also enjoying going "round & round" with someone like you. Odd? So what? You are the odd man out on this Thread and subject, and I'm just wishing to rearrange the mixed up brain cells in your head ,if that is possible.
    The experience and this thread has probably reinforced your original feelings and thoughts but reaching a 10% loss in customers because of price and attitude did you begin to question anything during this time? If not would you reach a level where you might question anything? Do you think any adjustments will be needed during this downturn in the economy? Reasonable questions right?

Post Likes
    pageyjim,sure its a reasonable Q,especially in this economic downturn!!!! My answer is the raise my prices $5 an hour and weed out the lower enders,which will then give me more time for some newer customers where I can demonstrate my high value and quality and better Professionalism that ALL of my customers get, (here goes my ATTITUDE again)whether they like it or not. I REFUSE to be like you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in