Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    up in the hizzy
    Posts
    3,546
    Post Likes

    He knows more about anything than anybody else ...lol

    There is not better place for the working men than the union! 100% UA the only HVAC union!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Medford, N.Y.
    Posts
    6,677
    Post Likes
    He knows more about how to piss off the Left than anyone else.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    up in the hizzy
    Posts
    3,546
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by TechmanTerry View Post
    He knows more about how to piss off the Left than anyone else.
    The left, the middle and the right he is an equal opportunity pisser for sure.
    There is not better place for the working men than the union! 100% UA the only HVAC union!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Medford, N.Y.
    Posts
    6,677
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by valdelocc View Post
    The left, the middle and the right he is an equal opportunity pisser for sure.
    LOLALOT

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Medford, N.Y.
    Posts
    6,677
    Post Likes
    Hay valdelocc, I just spent $19.95 in your name. All I need is an address,OK. It is supposed to be a surprise. But I guess I'll have to let you know what it is so that I can have it sent to you. It is a"TRUMPY BEAR" that you can take w/ you wherever you go. Just like they say in the TV commercial!!!!!!. So its up to you now!


    W/ Brotherly Love,TechmanTerry.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chicagoland Area
    Posts
    8,892
    Post Likes
    Every narcissistic politician in Washington knows more about everything than all of us pee-ons, just ask them. Trump's not afraid to say it.
    Officially, Down for the count

    YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

    I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Sea to Sky
    Posts
    3,673
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    Every narcissistic politician in Washington knows more about everything than all of us pee-ons, just ask them. Trump's not afraid to say it.
    FIGJAM

    Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Louisburg Kansas
    Posts
    4,110
    Post Likes
    Thanks for that. I can't quit laughing but he is a lot more right than he is wrong. The office of president that has made every president old before their time that I know of hasn't aged Trump a bit that I can tell. The reason is he believes what he is saying and is confident. He has done a great job and doesn't let his ego control him to the point he throws caution to the wind.
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    up in the hizzy
    Posts
    3,546
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by TechmanTerry View Post
    Hay valdelocc, I just spent $19.95 in your name. All I need is an address,OK. It is supposed to be a surprise. But I guess I'll have to let you know what it is so that I can have it sent to you. It is a"TRUMPY BEAR" that you can take w/ you wherever you go. Just like they say in the TV commercial!!!!!!. So its up to you now!


    W/ Brotherly Love,TechmanTerry.
    Terry thank you for the "TP BEAR" but I rather have something useful like Trump TP.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    There is not better place for the working men than the union! 100% UA the only HVAC union!

  10. Likes ksefan liked this post.
  11. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Medford, N.Y.
    Posts
    6,677
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by valdelocc View Post
    Terry thank you for the "TP BEAR" but I rather have something useful like Trump TP.
    LOLALOT!

  12. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    5,696
    Post Likes
    Well he does have a "very very large uh brain."

    Signature removed Violated rule #15

  13. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    up in the hizzy
    Posts
    3,546
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    Well he does have a "very very large uh brain."
    Lol, funny, large brain compared to a mosquito perhaps.....cant make the stuff up, he is the most entertaining prez ever for sure.
    There is not better place for the working men than the union! 100% UA the only HVAC union!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Contracting Business
HPAC Engineering
EC&M
CONTRACTOR