Delta Controls ORCAview ORCASuite 3.33 / 3.40 OWS Soft Tech KEY
    Illustrator
    Historian Unlimited
    WebServer Unlimited
    ODBC Driver
    DDE Server
    BACNet
    Version 2

If interested please send me an email my email is on my profile. Special discount for hvac-talk members.
    eBay lisiting: https://www.ebay.com/itm/15369946933...84.m1555.l2649

2. Likes marianradu liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Illustrator
    Historian Unlimited
    WebServer Unlimited
    ODBC Driver
    DDE Server
    BACNet
    Version 2

If interested please send me an email my email is on my profile. Special discount for hvac-talk members.
    eBay lisiting: https://www.ebay.com/itm/15422150623...84.m1555.l2649

Post Likes
    Illustrator
    Historian Unlimited
    WebServer Unlimited
    ODBC Driver
    DDE Server
    BACNet
    Version 2

Online LIVE demos available. Try first and pay later option.

Send me an email if interested my email address is on my profile. Special discount for hvac-talk members.

Other available software:
    >>> Alerton Envision 2.6 BACtalk BMS BAS Software Unlimited Enterprise Key Win10

>>> Alerton Ascent Compass 1.6.4 BACTalk BMS BAS Software with Medium License

>>> Honeywell Enterprise Buildings Integrator 500 5500 Point BACnet Modbus SCADA HMI

>>> Honeywell Comfort Point Open Studio 200 Software with Project Manager License

>>> Centraline NX 100 devices 5000 points

>>> JCI FX Workbench Pro 14.7 100 devices 5000 points

>>> Johnson Controls CCT / SCT / PCT v10 and above

>>> Delta Controls ORCAview ORCAweb ORCAsuite 3.33 / 3.40 OWS with Soft Tech KEY

>>> Delta Controls EnteliWeb Unlimited (VM)

>>> Trend Controls IQ SET v7.60 System Engineering Tool 8 Months License

>>> Schneider Andover Continuum Cyberstation 2.03 Unlimited with WEBClient Pro WIN10

>>> Allen-Bradley RSLogix 5000 v20 / Studio 5000 v30 and above (VM)

>>> Siemens TIA Portal v13 or above full featured license (VM)

>>> ALC 4.1SP1. Unlimited points all features / options

Post Likes
    I would be interested in the orcaview and key.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbeliever View Post
    I would be interested in the orcaview and key.
    Sent you an email please check. Thanks.

Post Likes
    :干杯:

Post Likes

Delta Controls

HI
    I'm new to DELTA World. Can any one help me understanding the software required to download programs from below controllers to PC. Also cables required to connect with below controller. Much appreciated your help.

EBCON
    DAC-633
    DSC-633E
    DSM-RTR
    DAC-1146
    DFM-1600
    DSC-1616E
    DAC-1146E
    EBCON-2
    DAC-1600
    DAC-633E
    DAC-606

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by asyusuf09 View Post
    HI
    I'm new to DELTA World. Can any one help me understanding the software required to download programs from below controllers to PC. Also cables required to connect with below controller. Much appreciated your help.

EBCON
    DAC-633
    DSC-633E
    DSM-RTR
    DAC-1146
    DFM-1600
    DSC-1616E
    DAC-1146E
    EBCON-2
    DAC-1600
    DAC-633E
    DAC-606
    Hi Please send me an email or post your email address in your profile, Thanks.

Post Likes
    iam interested please contact me

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by john9277 View Post
    iam interested please contact me
    Please add your email in your profile or send me an email. Thanks.

Post Likes
    I am in need of gaining access to an alerton bms that serves a few schools in my state for a service contact. You seem to be very familiar with this field, I realize your time and knowledge is valuable. If you are willing, I’d like to explain my situation and see if you have advice on how to proceed

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by thelonewolf_77 View Post
    I am in need of gaining access to an alerton bms that serves a few schools in my state for a service contact. You seem to be very familiar with this field, I realize your time and knowledge is valuable. If you are willing, I’d like to explain my situation and see if you have advice on how to proceed
    Yes sure. Post here or send an email.

Post Likes
    So the company that installed and set up the bms has changed ownership and is now giving poor customer service etc. we are located in Elko County. And the school district is Eureka county, population of the entire county is less than 10,000 so there is not a ton of service providers out here. I doubt that they would willingly offer access to a competitor, and their contact with the school district is expired. They want my team to be their new service provider, but I would have to have control of their bms. I have pictures of some of the hardware, it’s the newer alerton equipment. I am assuming that this is not the first time this situation has occurred so there has to be an answer, but I have heard of nightmares about bms rights. Looking For a back door or any way possible. I don’t know if that is a thing or not but that’s why I’m asking

Post Likes
    Is there a PC on site with frontend software installed?

Post Likes
    I’m not sure if software is installed or if it’s just accessing an IP address but there is a computer in library they access a view only level of the graphics

Post Likes
    If they are accessing the BMS then envision or compass should be installed. Can you send me an email please?

Post Likes
    Delta OrcaView 3.40 USB tech key available with software disc. Selling for the first best offer. If anyone is interested please drop a pm.

Post Likes
    Hello everyone,

I have some Delta Controls for sale, I was working with Delta Controls in Europe for last 5 years, so I will write prices in Euros €

Keys:
    1. DEW333 USB dongle for Orcaview (3.33 / 3.40), Engineering key, with unlimited points, I was using it every time to create sites for clients, supports Navigator, Ilustrator, Historian, Flash Loader. >>>>> Asking <removed>
    + I can sent you Orcaview 3.40 or 3.33 software for free.
    2. DOW333 USB dongle for Orcaview (3.33 / 3.40), Software key, with unlimited points, supports Navigator, Ilustrator, Flash Loader. >>>>> Asking <removed>
    + I can sent you Orcaview 3.40 or 3.33 software for free.

Controllers, all are checked and tested, all working perfectly:
    1. eBMGR (2015) enteliBUS System Controller, have a couple scratch but works absolutely perfect, I was using it just for write programs for projects. >>>>> Asking <removed>
    2. DAC-322 (2014, black case) Application Controller, looks like new, but I was using it, also as eBMGR, just for write programs for projects. >>>>> <removed>
    3. DAC-606E (2019, black case) Application Controller with Ethernet, not used, just lied in the closet for 2 years. >>>>> Asking <removed>

Communicator:
    CON-768BT (2018), have some scratch but working fine, perfect tool to maintain controllers those do not have ethernet port, rewrite firmware, or just quick access to bacnet network for any of controllers. >>>>> <removed>

OR THE WHOLE FOR <removed>

If interested, write me:
    <removed>
    Last edited by kontrolphreak; 06-05-2022 at 11:00 PM. Reason: No emails or pricing per site rules.

Post Likes
    I would be interested in buying all of the items if you still have them.

Post Likes
    If anyone is interested I have a OrcaView 3.40 USB key for sale. Please contact me for details. My email is in my profile.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in