+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WANT TO KNOW DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE BOARDS AND WILL THEY WORK INTERCHANGEABLY

Post Likes

WANT TO KNOW DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE BOARDS AND WILL THEY WORK INTERCHANGEABLY

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TRANE UPC3 DUAL BINARY INPUT BOARD.JPG 
Views:	41 
Size:	59.2 KB 
ID:	815577Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TRANE DUAL BINARY INPUT BOARD.JPG 
Views:	43 
Size:	72.1 KB 
ID:	815578

(1) OLDER BRAND= the upper picture with Trane copyright 2000, 6400-1104-03 REV C sticker no.
    X13650728-05

(2) NEWER BRAND=the lower picture with Trane copyright 2010-11 6400-2612-01 REV B sticker no.
    X13650728-06

The upper picture board is the good one which is close to my destination that is readily available for me to buy and lower picture board is the faulty one , .

Please I want to confirm:
    (a) will the upper picture board (OLDER BRAND MODEL) work in place of the lower picture board
    (NEWER BRAND MODEL) because they both are Trane Dual Binary input board?
    (b) Are the boards in the upper and lower picture SAME? because the Trane copyright and circuit
    components is different.
    (c) what is the meaning of the UPC3 on the upper picture board?

Help me out with answers to the above questions before I order for the upper pictur board, your input will be appreciated.
    (the upper picture with Trane copyright 2000, 6400-1104-03 REV C sticker no. X13650728-05)

Post Likes
    These questions were answered in the other thread you started about this, it's the same board just a newer version. And why are you YELLING?

Post Likes
    THANKS

Post Likes
    🙉

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in