+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to reconnect 24vac UV Bulb to WF Intellizone1 board?

Post Likes

How to reconnect 24vac UV Bulb to WF Intellizone1 board?

I have a WF Envision that use to have a UV bulb powered from the Intellizone panel. I unhooked it years ago when the bulb life was used up and I installed new Ecobee thermostats. I'd like to use it again but don't recall the proper connection on the Intellizone board to get power. I'd like the bulb to turn on when the fan runs. I do have a separate doorbell transformer I could power the UV light with but I'd like to try and have the bulb on when the fan runs and avoid the extra mess of wiring up a separate power source. Does anyone have experience with this board or similar setup.

Thanks.

Post Likes
    You would use the accessory relay on the ABC control board within the Envision unit to control the bulb. There are dip switch settings to cycle the relay with the blower.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by sshaw View Post
    You would use the accessory relay on the ABC control board within the Envision unit to control the bulb. There are dip switch settings to cycle the relay with the blower.
    I connected the leads of the UV bulb to the corresponding "R" and "C" pins via the accessory relay and it works like a charm, thank you for the suggestion.

Post Likes
    Good to hear it worked out for you.

This site is very active, but there's not much on here about GSHPs.

The forums on geoexchange.org seem are the best resource I could find for GSHP. There are some knowledgable folks on there.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in