Post Likes

Whole Lot Of Death Coming

So says the orange man... Looks like the surgeon general... wonder where they got that guy... Bens cousin or something...?

Surgeon general says this week is gonna be rough.

The hardest and saddest week of many Americans lives....

Dr... Birx says this week..or this couple of weeks is going to be the apex... don’t go out... don’t go to the store..the pharmacy...

I don’t see it...

I see more death... but I just don’t see a spike... a real spike in deaths...

Just ain’t happening.

We should have a pool here... Say... end of May... that will give deaths time to catch up with hospitalizations... say end of May total death count.

I’d say 25k and that’s a stretch.
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Oprah/Greta 2020

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    So says the orange man... Looks like the surgeon general... wonder where they got that guy... Bens cousin or something...?

Surgeon general says this week is gonna be rough.

The hardest and saddest week of many Americans lives....

Dr... Birx says this week..or this couple of weeks is going to be the apex... don’t go out... don’t go to the store..the pharmacy...

I don’t see it...

I see more death... but I just don’t see a spike... a real spike in deaths...

Just ain’t happening.

We should have a pool here... Say... end of May... that will give deaths time to catch up with hospitalizations... say end of May total death count.

I’d say 25k and that’s a stretch.
    I agree...I don't believe the numbers will reach even close what's being projected. Of course, better safe than sorry as far as health precautions are concerned, but there's a real need to monitor for the signs of abatement so that we jump on re-starting the economy.
    Dem=Washington Democrat
    dem = the average citizen democrat
    Liberalism refers to a systemically corrupt ideology

How to apply for Professional Membership

3. Likes ga-hvac-tech liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Deaths have increased 20 fold since March 22nd... The ramp is rather steep and is not showing any signs of leveling off yet.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Just be sure and be stocked up on food and shit mo guy.

You can’t get away from going to the store completely... but if you stock up on staples... you can save the amount of time you need to spend going to the store and shopping if the s hits the fan.

Get some of that wasp spray that shoots 20 feet... can be used in a pinch to enforce a six feet...up to 20 feet “ my space” around you.

Gonna hit 10 k deaths tonite...

Oprah/Greta 2020

6. Likes Missouri Guy liked this post.
    Post Likes
    For what this is worth, if anyone wants to use a search engine other than Bias Google, try DuckDuckGo and you can find this.

Coronavirus and its 500 mostly harmless strains have been known for decades. The identification process for “new” COVID (or 2019-nCoV) virus has been ludicrously inconsistent from the very beginning. At every level – federal, state, local. For the first month, the viral strain was not even identified. So anybody who got sick with anything was likely to be included, with no testing at all. By symptoms only. That was to create a news story. There was the preconceived agenda. Then in January, when they finally decided to say it was a new strain that was infecting everybody, that’s when they named it 2019-nCoV, in which n stands for novel, lest anyone forget we’re claiming this is a brand new bug. But then politics took over and somebody decided they didn’t like that name. So voila – COVID. Politics eclipses science.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards" ~ Vernon Law

"When the teachers become unteachable we're all in trouble"

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts." ~ John Wooden

8. Likes ga-hvac-tech liked this post.
    Post Likes
    The corona virus.... it’s their new hoax.... lol

Oprah/Greta 2020

Post Likes
    Looks like the curve is flattening in TN and elsewhere. Whether this will continue or not we will just have to wait and see... but could be getting ready to head downhill.

Superbug might be getting full... or he might just be taking a pause after the appetizer and getting ready to gorge himself on the main entree.

Oprah/Greta 2020

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Looks like the curve is flattening in TN and elsewhere. Whether this will continue or not we will just have to wait and see... but could be getting ready to head downhill.

Superbug might be getting full... or he might just be taking a pause after the appetizer and getting ready to gorge himself on the main entree.
    Getting warmer.

Post Likes
    My hope is the downhill side isn't a cliff this country is falling off of.

Post Likes
    Wait ! We haven't hit 200,000 deaths yet !

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by VTP99 View Post
    Wait ! We haven't hit 200,000 deaths yet !
    Sure we have they just aren't all Corona related!

15. Likes Mr Bill, ga-hvac-tech liked this post.