Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Actually, it has more to do with more testing. Bathtub curve, as I heard an engineer call it decades ago, is due to that many more people being tested.

Remember, stateside, and averaged, the combined deaths of the Chinese virus and the flu are on par with the averages.
    That's testing..which is the positive ratio.
    What we need to look at are deaths..which is up 100 fold in NY in two weeks.
    As far as you last sentence... Italys daily death rate more than doubled.. including all causes of death... so technically half the daily deaths are from covid 19...making anything any other cause of death pale in comparison

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    At first I also believed it wasn't anything to worry about..then I saw what was happening in other countries..then the deaths here are increasing fast here as well.
    We see what happens it Italy and Spain..Now NY...NY is actually lucky as they can transport hospitals to them as ships.. that won't work in St Louis.. Kansas City . Milwaukee.. Phoenix.
    Then lets take all the small cities..what are they going to do.?
    I doubt you can even get an ambulance ride to a covid19 treatment place as the ambulance will then be contaminated and two ambulance drivers needing quarantined for 14 days...we are losing doctors due to infection already as some are becoming infected..some die..others come back after clean test results come back.
    We do not have capacity...here in the states when you have covid 19..it's go home and self quarantine...lol..rather than be isolated in a quarantine center..already we are using ships...tents..and are trying to get auto manufacturers to build ventilators...we have shortages of masks..and we haven't even started yet..this is going to last much longer than people think..Some states haven't even 'took off' yet...New York has...and that ramp is still very very steep...once we reach a peak then we have to go back down..when we open back up..it will climb back up again due to more exposure.

If it is that bad...

Why are hospitals sending folks home...
    And laying off employees???

Somewhere recently, posted a link to a story from TheConservativeTreehouse...
    Seems lots of hospitals are sending staff home, cutting shifts, and laying off workers...
    If there is a significant danger... why is this happening???

Edit: just found it:
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-neighborhood/

Suggestion (for ALL of ARP):
    I am sure all of us have a hospital we drive by regularly in our business/routines...
    Next time you are out... make a point to drive by that same hospital...
    Look at the ER... look at the parking lot... look at the building...
    Is it busy, or is it on vacation???
    If you are bold... go inside and take a peek...
    Then come back here and tell us what you found!

What GA is saying:
    Leave the fear behind...
    Get back to rationally evaluating BOTH sides of the situation...

One just may find something that is not MsM approved information...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    As far as you last sentence... Italys daily death rate more than doubled.. including all causes of death... so technically half the daily deaths are from covid 19...making anything any other cause of death pale in comparison

Got a link that is CURRENT... that supports that comment???

Current means April 4 or 5...
    NO older...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

*The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!

Post Likes
    I think it was Space Racer who posted charts and stats of people dying stateside. Maybe even some world wide.

You would probably be totally amazed at how few deaths there have been. Relative to other causes of death. Even something as low as suicide is much higher than the reported deaths from the Chinese virus. And that discounts the absurdly huge drop in deaths from flu.

Just sayin'. If you get down and really crunch the numbers, they aren't adding up.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    You want me to post facts all afternoon...

Keep it up...

Oh, and why are you attacking the person who proved your emotional assumption not totally correct???
    I posted the charts for the deaths and the increasing death rate... All you have posted is denial to those facts
    You want me to believe this is a world wide conspiracy to ruin Trump's economy.. that's fine.. I believe the deaths are real

Post Likes
    I posted the charts for the deaths and the increasing death rate... All you have posted is denial to those facts
    You want me to believe this is a world wide conspiracy to ruin Trump's economy.. that's fine.. I believe the deaths are real

Posts #: 54, 62, 63, 66, 67, 69, 80...

There you go....

Should keep you busy for 20-30 minutes...

Let me know what you find...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Post Likes
    There you go...

This is NOT a pandemic we need to be afraid of...
    The MsM, libbies, and some specific financial interests...
    Are attempting to use FEAR to whip folks into a frenzy,
    So they can achieve their agenda...

Just like how OBcare was passed a decade ago...

Are we gonna fall for it again???
    Then why don't you go to a covid nineteen center and go catch it... just rush right through security if you will.
    After such you have over a twenty percent chance of needing a ventilator..and then still have a good chance of dieing.
    Males over fifty are at the highest risk of death which increases your risk further.
    Without that vent GA you as a white male over fifty have about a 30 percent chance of dieing... Then if you live.. you will need Oxygen for life more than likely.. let us know how it works out for you.

Post Likes
    OK MG...

Simple explanation:

If there is not enough medical care capacity... not enough care can be administered at a rate necessary to have the least heath risks...
    Like if there are not enough HVAC guys, some folks are gonna be HOT for a few days or a week or two...

GA is NOT saying it does not exist...
    GA is saying do not let FEAR rule ones thinking...
    The people test positive for covid19 and die GA.... there is no escaping that regardless of what you find on Twitter.
    It's the vents that keep the death rates down as it is.
    We are running out of vents...we are low on masks etc already.
    Death is up 100 fold in two weeks in NY alone..they are already using ships and tents in parks....you get it?

Post Likes
    Then why don't you go to a covid nineteen center and go catch it... just rush right through security if you will.
    After such you have over a twenty percent chance of needing a ventilator..and then still have a good chance of dieing.
    Males over fifty are at the highest risk of death which increases your risk further.
    Without that vent GA you as a white male over fifty have about a 30 percent chance of dieing... Then if you live.. you will need Oxygen for life more than likely.. let us know how it works out for you.

In another thread...

BB and I, in different posts...
    Each of us thinks we may have had it already...
    Symptoms were all there... yet BB and I take care of our bodies (organic food, supplements, healthy lifestyle, etc)...
    And our immune systems are in good shape.

Most folks who get CVD will get over it with nothing more than flu like symptoms... varying degrees of loss of lifestyle for a few days (in other words, staying home sick for a few days).
    I do not remember where I read it: something like 50% of the folks that get it... will not get medical attention.
    Of the 50% that do (the other 50%), only 15-20% of those will be in the hospital...
    And of those in the hospital... 10% will die.
    Those are a lot different numbers than the fear mongering MsM.

I suspect more folks on ARP have already had it and, like BB and myself, are part of the immune herd...
    That immune herd, is the BEST defense to the virus... as we cannot spread it if it does not infect us (again).
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Post Likes
    The people test positive for covid19 and die GA.... there is no escaping that regardless of what you find on Twitter.
    It's the vents that keep the death rates down as it is.
    We are running out of vents...we are low on masks etc already.
    Death is up 100 fold in two weeks in NY alone..they are already using ships and tents in parks....you get it?

Ventilators are for the folks who are almost deal already.

This will be my last post to you on this for a while...

There is a LOT of information you are not seeing guy...

I strongly suggest you research BOTH...
    BOTH
    BOTH
    Sides of the story...
    Before letting your emotions fool you into being afraid!

Aside from some pesky bio cr*p...
    Fear is the major thing we need to fear!

One last thing MG...
    If you want an alternative source of news...
    Send me a PM...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Post Likes
    What I learned in ARP today.

Since we can't trust the "polecats" or the media to tell us what is actually happening, to find out the real truth about a deadly virus and the healthcare response to it, all I need to do is saunter on over to my local hospital and observe the number of cars in the parking lot. If there are not many cars in the lot everything is hunky dory fine.

Hopeless.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

12. Likes BBeerme, Lahrs liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    What I learned in ARP today.

Since we can't trust the "polecats" or the media to tell us what is actually happening, to find out the real truth about a deadly virus and the healthcare response to it, all I need to do is saunter on over to my local hospital and observe the number of cars in the parking lot. If there are not many cars in the lot everything is hunky dory fine.

Hopeless.
    Also...you can’t believe some news you get on the internet...but other internet news is FACT.

We are lucky to have a guru to point us in the right direction.

Edit...and our guru already had the sheet. Gave him the sniffles.

14. Likes Lahrs, netsalt liked this post.
    Post Likes
    documentable and verifiable fact... lol

The ...... coronavirus.... it’s their new hoax...

Lord, that’s gonna get old fast this fall.... but... it’s inevitable.
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Oprah/Greta 2020

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast