Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast
Results 66 to 78 of 320
  1. #66
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    44,228
    Post Likes
    And then there is NYC...
    With 'dangerous numbers'...
    Oh, there is not enough healthcare capacity to handle it...

    Wonder if this had anything to do with it???

    https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/sta...375728641?s=20
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

    GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

  2. Likes Space Racer liked this post.
  3. #67
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    44,228
    Post Likes
    How about this...

    Is this a number we should get into a panic over:

    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-19-infection/
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

    GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

  4. Likes Space Racer liked this post.
  5. #68
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bay Area California
    Posts
    26,577
    Post Likes
    That's because it's an animal virus, not a human thing. Norovirus I think they call it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    What do you suggest..we eliminate the lock downs?
    I would agree if we had the healthcare industry to handle it...sadly we don't so we have to stretch it out over time.
    Odd that they haven't found people in the wild with the antibodies...but you and BB done had it



    Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

  6. #69
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    44,228
    Post Likes
    Or maybe this...

    https://mobile.twitter.com/TheAnonym...85780178862080

    Wonder how many deaths which should be something else... are being labelled CVD???

    Do you want me to go on all afternoon...

    Or are folks gonna do some research for themselves, rather than let the MsM LIE to them...
    And worse: believe it!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

    GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

  7. Likes Space Racer liked this post.
  8. #70
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    15,056
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    That's because it's an animal virus, not a human thing. Norovirus I think they call it.
    They have found antibodies of survivors but none in the wild..They are working on a vaccine now across the pond with blood from survivors



    Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk
    ...

  9. #71
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bay Area California
    Posts
    26,577
    Post Likes
    Actually, it has more to do with more testing. Bathtub curve, as I heard an engineer call it decades ago, is due to that many more people being tested.

    Remember, stateside, and averaged, the combined deaths of the Chinese virus and the flu are on par with the averages.


    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    Must be alot of inflation then.
    Italys daily death rate had doubled.. I expect NY is there now as well.
    Italy was blamed on age... what do we blame it on for NY?

    I mean if something else is killing all these people other than covid 19 then let's find out what it is ...what should we be looking for.. Nurses shooting them?


    Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

  10. #72
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    44,228
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    The only emotions I see are yours... frustration and denial of facts...People are dieing from covid 19 at an alarming rate.
    Not just here..UK Germany France Italy and so on...are they faking it as well?
    You claim you want to have an intelligent conversation when all you offer is denial.
    The deaths speak for themselves... Unless you have something else to offer like a wave of nurses killing people in the hospital just because they have covid 19.. I am going to go with covid 19 being the cause of death.

    Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk
    You want me to post facts all afternoon...

    Keep it up...

    Oh, and why are you attacking the person who proved your emotional assumption not totally correct???
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

    GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

  11. #73
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    15,056
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    And then there is NYC...
    With 'dangerous numbers'...
    Oh, there is not enough healthcare capacity to handle it...

    Wonder if this had anything to do with it???

    https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/sta...375728641?s=20
    What does that have to do with the 100 fold increase in death In NY that has taken place in the last two weeks?



    Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk
    ...

  12. #74
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    44,228
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Actually, it has more to do with more testing. Bathtub curve, as I heard an engineer call it decades ago, is due to that many more people being tested.

    Remember, stateside, and averaged, the combined deaths of the Chinese virus and the flu are on par with the averages.
    There you go...

    This is NOT a pandemic we need to be afraid of...
    The MsM, libbies, and some specific financial interests...
    Are attempting to use FEAR to whip folks into a frenzy,
    So they can achieve their agenda...

    Just like how OBcare was passed a decade ago...

    Are we gonna fall for it again???
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

    GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

  13. #75
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    44,228
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    What does that have to do with the 100 fold increase in death In NY that has taken place in the last two weeks?

    Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk
    OK MG...

    Simple explanation:

    If there is not enough medical care capacity... not enough care can be administered at a rate necessary to have the least heath risks...
    Like if there are not enough HVAC guys, some folks are gonna be HOT for a few days or a week or two...


    GA is NOT saying it does not exist...
    GA is saying do not let FEAR rule ones thinking...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

    GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

  14. #76
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    22,023
    Post Likes
    Trump went from hoax to the sky is falling over a weekend..

    Something up with that.
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

    WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

    Oprah/Greta 2020

  15. Likes davidadavis liked this post.
  16. #77
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    15,056
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Pretty much. Anything to take down this President / economy.

    If you look at the charts, deaths from the flu are precipitously low this flu season, but there's a big jump in deaths from the Chinese virus. Right now, it's more media hype than anything.
    At first I also believed it wasn't anything to worry about..then I saw what was happening in other countries..then the deaths here are increasing fast here as well.
    We see what happens it Italy and Spain..Now NY...NY is actually lucky as they can transport hospitals to them as ships.. that won't work in St Louis.. Kansas City . Milwaukee.. Phoenix.
    Then lets take all the small cities..what are they going to do.?
    I doubt you can even get an ambulance ride to a covid19 treatment place as the ambulance will then be contaminated and two ambulance drivers needing quarantined for 14 days...we are losing doctors due to infection already as some are becoming infected..some die..others come back after clean test results come back.
    We do not have capacity...here in the states when you have covid 19..it's go home and self quarantine...lol..rather than be isolated in a quarantine center..already we are using ships...tents..and are trying to get auto manufacturers to build ventilators...we have shortages of masks..and we haven't even started yet..this is going to last much longer than people think..Some states haven't even 'took off' yet...New York has...and that ramp is still very very steep...once we reach a peak then we have to go back down..when we open back up..it will climb back up again due to more exposure.





    Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk
    ...

  17. #78
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    44,228
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    You may want to stop now GA as you will soon be putting me on ignore... How will you learn anything then?

    Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk
    Naaaaah...

    Your 'heart' is not as corrupt as some of the far lefties...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

    GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Contracting Business
HPAC Engineering
EC&M
CONTRACTOR