Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast
Results 53 to 65 of 320
  1. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    44,158
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    Must be alot of inflation then.
    Italys daily death rate had doubled.. I expect NY is there now as well.
    Italy was blamed on age... what do we blame it on for NY?

    Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk
    Immigration... or the lack of control of immigration...

    There are reports of 'Chinese wet markets' in NY...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

    GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

  2. #54
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    44,158
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    Must be alot of inflation then.
    Italys daily death rate had doubled.. I expect NY is there now as well.
    Italy was blamed on age... what do we blame it on for NY?

    I mean if something else is killing all these people other than covid 19 then let's find out what it is ...what should we be looking for.. Nurses shooting them?


    Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk
    And then there is this:

    https://www.westernjournal.com/exper...rned-400-high/
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

    GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

  3. Likes Space Racer liked this post.
  4. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    15,034
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Just because one guy is wrong in his estimate does not mean the problem does not exist.
    People are dieing...it's real..it's very real.

    20 fold in death since March 22.



    Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk
    ...

  5. #56
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    15,034
    Post Likes
    When that line goes flat.. the tapers back the other way... It will go back up again as we expose each other more by doing away with lock downs... Stock up on 'toilet paper' and hunker down.. this is not a hoax

    Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk
    ...

  6. Likes Lahrs liked this post.
  7. #57
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    44,158
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    Just because one guy is wrong in his estimate does not mean the problem does not exist.
    People are dieing...it's real..it's very real.

    20 fold in death since March 22.



    Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk
    It is not just one guy MG...

    Just a thought...

    Be careful of allowing fear to control ones rational thinking process...

    It is called panic... <grin>

    And just for the record...

    We have gone to only doing emergency calls (no heat, no AC, refer is warming up)...
    Maintenance and general repairs can wait until the state govt lifts the 'stay at home' directive.
    Even though we are classified as 'essential' we are doing our part.

    Personal comment: Like BB, I think I already had it... for me it was back in February... all the symptoms were there...
    Got over it in 4-5 days. I am probably part of the immune herd now... however we are gonna respect others and not be careless about potentially spreading it...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

    GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    15,034
    Post Likes
    100 fold in death in NY since the 20th of March.
    Is this all a hoax?

    Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk
    ...

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    15,034
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    It is not just one guy MG...

    Just a thought...

    Be careful of allowing fear to control ones rational thinking process...

    It is called panic... <grin>

    And just for the record...

    We have gone to only doing emergency calls (no heat, no AC, refer is warming up)...
    Maintenance and general repairs can wait until the state govt lifts the 'stay at home' directive.
    Even though we are classified as 'essential' we are doing our part.

    Personal comment: Like BB, I think I already had it... for me it was back in February... all the symptoms were there...
    Got over it in 4-5 days. I am probably part of the immune herd now... however we are gonna respect others and not be careless about potentially spreading it...
    What do you suggest..we eliminate the lock downs?
    I would agree if we had the healthcare industry to handle it...sadly we don't so we have to stretch it out over time.
    Odd that they haven't found people in the wild with the antibodies...but you and BB done had it



    Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk
    ...

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    44,158
    Post Likes
    Not gonna do a tit for tat with you...

    Until your emotions come down...

    One cannot have a logical conversation (conversation that leads towards intelligent conclusions one can depend on)...
    When either party is emotional rather than rational.

    Not picking on you MG...
    Just saying we are at a point it is better to back off for a while.

    There are lots of sites suggesting the numbers are phony...
    And there are sites that suggest there is more going on here than CVD...

    This is starting to feel like when Congress was looking at OBcare...
    The facts were clear as sunshine it was a BAD idea...
    But the BS in the media was too noisy, folks got caught up in the emotions of the moment...
    And guess what... the worst thing, happened...
    Why???
    Because we were thinking with our emotions rather than our brains!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

    GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    44,158
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    What do you suggest..we eliminate the lock downs?
    I would agree if we had the healthcare industry to handle it...sadly we don't so we have to stretch it out over time.
    Odd that they haven't found people in the wild with the antibodies...but you and BB done had it



    Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk
    Who is 'they'???

    Do you believe they are telling you the whole story???

    Were they telling you the whole story back in 2009 with OBcare???

    Were they telling you the whole story with Benghazi???

    Were they telling you the whole story with "______________" (pick your pet issue)...

    Be careful of being sucked in my friend...

    Just saying...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

    GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    44,158
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Who is 'they'???

    Do you believe they are telling you the whole story???

    Were they telling you the whole story back in 2009 with OBcare???

    Were they telling you the whole story with Benghazi???

    Were they telling you the whole story with "______________" (pick your pet issue)...

    Be careful of being sucked in my friend...

    Just saying...
    Oh, and might want to read the links here:

    https://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread...4#post25850854
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

    GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    44,158
    Post Likes
    Here you go... want some good numbers:

    https://twitter.com/LithiumLinus/sta...52456052269056
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

    GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

  14. Likes Space Racer liked this post.
  15. #64
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    15,034
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Not gonna do a tit for tat with you...

    Until your emotions come down...

    One cannot have a logical conversation (conversation that leads towards intelligent conclusions one can depend on)...
    When either party is emotional rather than rational.

    Not picking on you MG...
    Just saying we are at a point it is better to back off for a while.

    There are lots of sites suggesting the numbers are phony...
    And there are sites that suggest there is more going on here than CVD...

    This is starting to feel like when Congress was looking at OBcare...
    The facts were clear as sunshine it was a BAD idea...
    But the BS in the media was too noisy, folks got caught up in the emotions of the moment...
    And guess what... the worst thing, happened...
    Why???
    Because we were thinking with our emotions rather than our brains!
    The only emotions I see are yours... frustration and denial of facts...People are dieing from covid 19 at an alarming rate.
    Not just here..UK Germany France Italy and so on...are they faking it as well?
    You claim you want to have an intelligent conversation when all you offer is denial.
    The deaths speak for themselves... Unless you have something else to offer like a wave of nurses killing people in the hospital just because they have covid 19.. I am going to go with covid 19 being the cause of death.




    Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk
    ...

  16. Likes davidadavis liked this post.
  17. #65
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    15,034
    Post Likes
    You may want to stop now GA as you will soon be putting me on ignore... How will you learn anything then?

    Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk
    ...

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Contracting Business
HPAC Engineering
EC&M
CONTRACTOR