Post Likes
    So... PHM...

What gives???

You have us all wondering...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    can't wait for the story
    Sent from the van with the a/c on.

Post Likes
    Almost sounds like a big piece of land , a bag of lime, and a shovel could be involved ....

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapperhead View Post
    Almost sounds like a big piece of land , a bag of lime, and a shovel could be involved ....
    Mikey is a coastal guy, I think he may prefer concrete foot-gear.

We are all curious.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

Post Likes
    how do you play stump the chump
    Go Trump

Post Likes
    That's mostly movie drama - almost everything has gone up in smoke for the last fifty years.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapperhead View Post
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    I can't say that again. <g>
    PHM
    --------

Post Likes
    I will tell the story when it's over. About the first week in May. It's not even a good story - but I would prefer to tell it later.
    PHM
    --------

9. Likes ga-hvac-tech liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Here's The Story -

I have a daughter who had a vacation planned in Georgia for April. I agreed to fly up to NJ to care for her son while she was gone. I bought airline tickets for some ridiculous amount like $25. each way.

The Wuhan Flu came, most of the country developed various manifestations of insanity, and eventually my airline flights were canceled. So I was forced to drive.

All kinds of rumors were flying: state border crossing checkpoints, restricted or prevented interstate travel, Florida was forcing a 14 day quarantine on anyone returning from NJ, etc.

That all seemed like stupid sh!t that I was not interested in complying with. So I plotted 'plan B' non-interstate FL-GA border crossing points, and needed an safe-area address - to be coming back From - which was not NJ or NY.

And that was the reason for my appeal for help from you all.

Thanks to all who came to my assistance. I hope I can repay the the favor at some point. Let me know.

PHM
    -------------

Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    I will tell the story when it's over. About the first week in May. It's not even a good story - but I would prefer to tell it later.
    PHM
    --------

11. Likes Lahrs, ga-hvac-tech liked this post.
    Post Likes
    So you got what you needed? I got the story about needing an address. We don't have addresses here in fly over country. Everyone knows where everyone else lives. If you don't believe me drive through these states, put on a licence plate from any one of the states and everyone that sees you will wave like you've been friends for years.

Post Likes
    You owe us nothing Poodle. We are glad you are here.
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12