Post Likes

Governor Shuts Maryland Down.

Starting at 8:00 pm tonight, everything is shutdown accept Grocery, Convenance, Drug and Liquor Stores. Looks like they will be limited when they can be open. Gas Stations will have limited hours. Urgent Medical will be open.
    Retired, after 43 Years

2. Likes ksefan liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Got verification today from the office. We are open for business and are labeled as an essential business in the state of Maryland. Actually they emailed us an official letter we are supposed to show law enforcement in case we get pulled over or questioned.
    I havent failed. Ive just found 10,000 ways that wont work. - Thomas Edison

Its not whether you get knocked down, its whether you get up. - Vince Lombardi

"In this house we obey the laws of thermodynamics" - Homer Simpson

Local 486 Instructor & Service Technician

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by madhat View Post
    Starting at 8:00 pm tonight, everything is shutdown accept Grocery, Convenance, Drug and Liquor Stores. Looks like they will be limited when they can be open. Gas Stations will have limited hours. Urgent Medical will be open.
    Your turn to join the 'fun'. Expect 2 weeks of everything being sold out.
    If I do a job in 30 minutes it's because I spent 30 years learning how to do that in 30 minutes. You owe me for the years, not the minutes.

Post Likes
    We are essential here too but I'm off. Boss doesn't see me as essential as I'm not a tech. He did, however, just email me a question so I must be worth something

Indiana has all kinds of loopholes on who is open. Staples? At Home? One county isn't happy with that and is telling stores like Target & Dollar General they can only sell food and drugs. I think they limited Lowes too as people were spending way too much time buying paint and stuff that isn't critical.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BaldLoonie View Post
    We are essential here too but I'm off. Boss doesn't see me as essential as I'm not a tech. He did, however, just email me a question so I must be worth something

Indiana has all kinds of loopholes on who is open. Staples? At Home? One county isn't happy with that and is telling stores like Target & Dollar General they can only sell food and drugs. I think they limited Lowes too as people were spending way too much time buying paint and stuff that isn't critical.
    Not sure if you got laid off, but hang in there buddy.

Post Likes
    And of course liquor stores stay open.

Post Likes
    If people are staying home,It is a good time to do things around the house.Like Paint,wallpaper ,clean ,gardening work,So why is it a surprise ,or wrong for people to buy Paint!!!!

Post Likes
    Im going to a Wellness Center, which is Stage Three of my PT for my new knee. They closed today, along with the Physical Therapy Group. From what I understand Lowes is closing up. I had to go there today, the Sharkbite fitting split in the middle of the night where it goes to the outside Faucet.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Gleng View Post
    So why is it a surprise ,or wrong for people to buy Paint!!!!
    It's not in Ohio. It's classifying painting as essential.