Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pecmsg View Post
    I have a commercial account. My competitor had them convinced that the roof top units had a safety that they shut down when the ambient hit 95°F. We washed all the lint out, the roof they were mounted on was a laundry mat!
    Ditto that!!! On one laundromat that was the last store of a 6-8 store structure,I rotated the drier rooftop vent "gooseneck" 180* to blow down the side of the bldg towards the parking lot. Problem solved.

Post Likes
    Architects and house plans + combined with penny pinchin builders + Installers who tell themselves "I can't see it from my house, besides I ain't gonna be workin on it."+ Inspectors who tell ya not to exceed 15' + Utility company clearences from meters. = Regular service work for sombody from now on.

Sounds like common sense to me.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ammoniadog View Post
    All day long with an upside down bucket and a pocket screw driver? I've been there before, but it was an entire roof full of hail damaged rooftop units. You find out pretty quick that the fin combs that are made for that purpose don't really help much.

Hey, I just thought of something. I wonder if panty hose over the head could be a good substitute for a N95 mask. I think I'm gonna try it.
    I use a swiss army knife backwards.

Sent from my "smart" phone using Tapatalk

Post Likes

Hey, I just thought of something. I wonder if panty hose over the head could be a good substitute for a N95 mask. I think I'm gonna try it.
    Only in a Bank!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pecmsg View Post
    Only in a Bank!
    I'm not sure the banks around here would care very much at the moment, since only their drive thru's are open.

I wonder if anyone has ever successfully robbed a bank by way of their pneumatic tube thingy.
    If at First You Don't Succeed, Skydiving Is Not for You.

6. Likes R600a liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Thinking about it . . .

Not rob the bank, but another's account. Too many A holes out there to discount it.

I'm not sure the banks around here would care very much at the moment, since only their drive thru's are open.

I wonder if anyone has ever successfully robbed a bank by way of their pneumatic tube thingy.
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    i do the same

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12