Post Likes

downtime activity during the shutdowns?

didnt see a thread on what peeps are doing during all the downtime. I had already scheduled vacation for a week this past week.

Two of sisters were coming to town to visit mom, but one and husband stayed home on doctors recommendation. other came and we stayed at mom's house all week.

did some jobs around house, new flooring in dining room and kitchen, new ceiling and lights put up in entrance area. replaced post on front porch.

also played board games,cards, eat and did a number of jigsaw puzzles. I had a bunch of puzzles, so borrowed some to sister's inlaws to do. mom and sister passed on the 2500 pc I had.
    Col 3:23

questions asked, answers received, ignorance abated

Post Likes
    seems stores are selling out of puzzles as well as tp. several have posted on fb wish had some and are sold out.
    Col 3:23

questions asked, answers received, ignorance abated

Post Likes
    Updating the Electrical in the house, been pulling 15 amp Receptacles, and putting in 20 amp on the twenty amp circuits. Also I have been installing ARC Flash Receptacles on the bedrooms lead Receptacles. Installing Receptacles with USB Ports, to get rid of the power strips, and wall worts. I can’t Paint right now, with my spring allergies kicking, I can’t take the paint fumes.
    Retired, after 43 Years

Post Likes
    Getting a lot of fishing in, got my police scanner set up to listen to nearby hospitals and FD, and I may break out the fly vice and practice fly tying which I haven’t done in years.

5. Likes crazzycajun, clifpaul liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Fishing, golfing, shooting, smoking (just did an all day smoke on a brisket yesterday), bicycling, walking the doggies. And since my wife works in healthcare and has been busier than a one-armed man with crabs, I've also been doing a lot of the household chores.
    A Veteran is a person, who at some point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for payment up to and including their life.
    Gene Castagnetti-Director of the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Hawaii

7. Likes Turtleman liked this post.
    Post Likes
    wife got a puppy.
    -"There always seems to be enough money to do it right the second time"

Post Likes
    yard work, painted a couple of rooms that when kids were here, they decided to paint the rooms some gawd awful red color. I have moulding to put up next and might as well paint the hallway while I am at it.

can't believe the day finally came when I have all the time I told wife I did not have
    Sent from the van with the a/c on.

Post Likes
    -"There always seems to be enough money to do it right the second time"