Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    So you think the president Twittering about his great ratings for pandemic briefings is normal behavior.

I have no words.
    We all know he has issues. So what? He's doing a much better job than you or I could do. And thus far, he's responded faster than Obama did during the Swine Flu and Ebola epidemics, with much less support. Dems and Repubs recognized that it was a health crisis, not a political opportunity and worked together. The Left is first and foremost recognizing the CV crisis as a political opportunity, displaying their TDS on a larger scale.

I wonder...how did you respond to Obama's handling of the fore-mentioned crises?
    Dem=Washington Democrat
    dem = the average citizen democrat
    Liberalism refers to a systemically corrupt ideology

How to apply for Professional Membership

2. Likes Fender60 liked this post.
    Dislikes ksefan disliked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bill View Post
    No, here's what I think, we should stick you in as President right now, you could do better right?
    I certainly wouldn't be on my iPhone Twittering about my TV ratings for press briefings. I would probably be be too busy doing my job, but I guess that is too much to expect from the leader of the free world these days.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

4. Likes ksefan liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    I certainly wouldn't be on my iPhone Twittering about my TV ratings for press briefings. I would probably be be too busy doing my job, but I guess that is too much to expect from the leader of the free world these days.
    He could personally find the cure and by his own hand administer it to everyone. And you would find the fault in him. He's not perfect alot of us would like do stop his talk but we are grateful for the fact that while others criticize he does what needs doing.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
    RTB Mechanical
    734-315-0064
    http://rtbmechanical.com

6. Dislikes ksefan disliked this post.
    Post Likes
    he's making the point that nobody is watching CNN, or PMSNBC, etc. but now that his briefings have restarted, all of those channel's ratings are going up. they should be thanking him for the added viewership....and I'm betting that behind the scenes they are thrilled.

Personally, I like the fact that he speaks his mind, whether it's "politically correct" or not. He's the first guy we've had in that office that says what he thinks, and sticks by it.

every other president (from both sides) was too scared to tell us how they really felt about anything, they were all watered down politicians, that were all raised and groomed to be what they were. they all owed somebody something, and had to pander to their backers.

the reason Trump is pissing everyone off is that he doesn't owe any of them anything, and doesn't want any of their money. his interest is bringing manufacturing back from overseas, and leveling the playing field. lets face it, we've been getting screwed by every other country for years. we send trillions of tax dollars to other countries and get very little in return.....he's turning that around. No "politician" would ever even dare to think about doing any of that.

think about it, being a politician is the only job you can get where you start out broke and end being a millionaire......while only making a small annual salary. you get there by owing people for the rest of your life.

they can't control Trump with their money, and that drives them nuts. his election has brought out the REAL feelings of a lot politicians...on both sides. If nothing else, people have been exposed for what they really are, and I think that's a good thing.

Post Likes
    What's disgusting is that DemocRATS are gleefully climbing on top of American's graves to take full advantage of a crisis purely for political gain.

That Gov Whitmer, All Out Crazy, HilLIARy & many other DemocRATS are truly evil scumbags.

There's isn't suitable language that can be used here to adequately describe what low lives some DemocRATS are.

2020 Vote RED.

Remove

Every

DemocRAT
    "Here's to you and here's to me,
    Friends may we always be!
    But, if by chance we disagree,
    Up yours! Here's to me!"

Post Likes
    Uuuhhmm, yeah Scott....maybe you need to take a step back from the corny pipe.

Extremism on either side helps no one.

Post Likes
    Maybe talking after the government told them to shut up.

PHM
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by dkalasz View Post
    it is funny that china had 3300 ish death but there funeral homes are receiving 10000 plus urns a day from the crematoriums one article said a round figure of 70k urns in one day to 7 funeral homes

wonder what the rest died from?
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

11. Likes dkalasz liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Vin, no doubt the democrats are trying to use CV to boost their image. No doubt democrats added stupid crap to the CV bailout. My question to you is: do you think republicans, and specifically Trump are trying to use CV to boost their image as well? Do you think republicans added, or at least tried to add stupid crap to the CV bailout?

13. Likes ksefan liked this post.
    Post Likes
    If they did... is it part of the federal registry (should be)...

How about some documentable and verifiable evidence as to whether it happened or not???
    BTW: someone posted a link to the bill that passed Congress and Trump signed...
    Read it... if it passed, it is in there...

Easy to do some research and prove ones point...
    Or prove it is not a valid point.

Hurling accusations... is the game of polecats...
    Verifiable facts are the game of a manager that gets things done.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    Vin, no doubt the democrats are trying to use CV to boost their image. No doubt democrats added stupid crap to the CV bailout. My question to you is: do you think republicans, and specifically Trump are trying to use CV to boost their image as well? Do you think republicans added, or at least tried to add stupid crap to the CV bailout?
    Your point is valid. Yes to both. It's the unsavory (and 'unrepresentative of the people') way of politics. The difference I see in this situation is that Pelosi delayed the passage of the stimulus (held hostage, if you will) in order to advance the Liberal Agenda...abortion, green new deal, etc) and more that was demanded before passage. I'm not sure what all the Repubs added...pretty sure I heard something was put in there to uphold or protect pro-life issues. And I'm sure there was other 'stupid crap' the Repubs might have added.

The majority of politicians (Left and Right) are self-serving narcissists, often at the expense of the people. The Stimulus legislation is no exception. What I really object to is that, for the Left, the Agenda is everything, and they will advance it by hook or crook. I consider their Agenda harmful to America.
    Dem=Washington Democrat

16. Likes davidadavis liked this post.
    Post Likes
    So kind of like the national debt. You can tolerate the GOP stupidity easier than Democratic stupidity... I respect that.

Post Likes
    Dem=Washington Democrat

19. Likes scrogdog liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Dem=Washington Democrat

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast