Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    As I said, you can make any bet you want. Why would I care?
    You still haven't backed up what you said. I ask you to back up one small thing from this long discussion and it seems you can't.
    Signature removed Violated rule #15

Post Likes
    You haven't proven to be worth the time.

Oh wait, took me 45 seconds.

https://youtu.be/Ydn4vmIn4bY

Start at 2:15 to save your time. Take your own time to research it if it is something you really care about. Looks like it was something Tucker Carlson brought to the forefront.

I'm not going to find the exact time stamp or date where Prager played it over and over. Maybe it's on this vid after a break or whatever.

But seriously, took me 45 seconds to find this. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    You still haven't backed up what you said.
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    You haven't proven to be worth the time.

Oh wait, took me 45 seconds.

https://youtu.be/Ydn4vmIn4bY

Start at 2:15 to save your time. Take your own time to research it if it is something you really care about. Looks like it was something Tucker Carlson brought to the forefront.

I'm not going to find the exact time stamp or date where Prager played it over and over. Maybe it's on this vid after a break or whatever.

But seriously, took me 45 seconds to find this. LOL.
    As I said there was no context. He went on and on and couldn't play the question and the whole answer?

Post Likes
    Take your own time to research it if it is something you really care about. Looks like it was something Tucker Carlson brought to the forefront.

I posted where I heard it, and that reply included where that person heard it from.

You can keep trolling if you want. Up to you.

As I said there was no context. He went on and on and couldn't play the question and the whole answer?

Post Likes
    Take your own time to research it if it is something you really care about. Looks like it was something Tucker Carlson brought to the forefront.

I posted where I heard it, and that reply included where that person heard it from.

You can keep trolling if you want. Up to you.
    Like I said no context and not the full answer probably. Prager went on and on and couldn't play the question and answer. That is a clear signal if someone is hiding the truth. The Youtube was on 4/3 he said it was 2 days prior and I went through Fauci's comments and couldn't find it. I will and I am sure it was edited to send the wrong signal.

Post Likes
    Keep trying.

Spend enough time on it, and you'll find the answer. If that is something you really care about.

Proof in the pudding will reveal itself in the future. Simple as that.

Like I said no context and not the full answer probably. Prager went on and on and couldn't play the question and answer. That is a clear signal if someone is hiding the truth. The Youtube was on 4/3 he said it was 2 days prior and I went through Fauci's comments and couldn't find it. I will and I am sure it was edited to send the wrong signal.

7. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Keep trying.

Spend enough time on it, and you'll find the answer. If that is something you really care about.

Proof in the pudding will reveal itself in the future. Simple as that.
    You realize that when a clip is played like that it is meant to be misleading right? Play the question and the whole answer unless you have an agenda. It is a simple as that. Or at the very least give links to it.

Post Likes
    I already told you, I told you where I heard it, and that clip referenced where he heard it. If this matter means so much to you, waste your own time. Or keep trolling me. Your choice.

I have enough patience to wait it out. And my money is on that I am correct.

My opinion is that this whole shelter in place is the best thing that fell into the dims lap to destroy the economy of America. The dims are having a wet dream, they never dreamed something like this would fall from the sky; the government itself halting the economy.

That's how bad it is.

You realize that when a clip is played like that it is meant to be misleading right? Play the question and the whole answer unless you have an agenda. It is a simple as that. Or at the very least give links to it.

10. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    I already told you, I told you where I heard it, and that clip referenced where he heard it. If this matter means so much to you, waste your own time. Or keep trolling me. Your choice.

I have enough patience to wait it out. And my money is on that I am correct.

My opinion is that this whole shelter in place is the best thing that fell into the dims lap to destroy the economy of America. The dims are having a wet dream, they never dreamed something like this would fall from the sky; the government itself halting the economy.

That's how bad it is.
    I never doubted you heard it where you said it. I doubted the context as I already said from the beginning I said that. I am not trolling you. I am correcting your posts that are misleading at best. That would be clear to anyone who can read and comprehend at a fifth grade level.

Post Likes
    As I have already said, my guess is a lot of company's will not be coming back, that's where this whole thing started, and the government will be wanting those loans repaid. This is no freakin' grant. NOTHING in the legislation says it is a grant.

Can't get blood out of a turnip.

I never doubted you heard it where you said it. I doubted the context as I already said from the beginning I said that. I am not trolling you. I am correcting your posts that are misleading at best. That would be clear to anyone who can read and comprehend at a fifth grade level.

13. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    As I have already said, my guess is a lot of company's will not be coming back, that's where this whole thing started, and the government will be wanting those loans repaid. This is no freakin' grant. NOTHING in the legislation says it is a grant.

The forgiveness of the loan is in the bill. I already showed you. In the bill it says it will be forgiven with only a few conditions. Chances are small businesses will want it expanded. Your views are not backed up by the simple facts.

Post Likes

SEC. 1105. LOAN FORGIVENESS.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-...3eefd391b45c4e

It is written in the bill. Under the part called "LOAN FORGIVENESS."

Post Likes
    Sure.

And you can keep your doctor.

LOL

The forgiveness of the loan is in the bill. I already showed you. In the bill it says it will be forgiven with only a few conditions. Chances are small businesses will want it expanded. Your views are not backed up by the simple facts.

17. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast