Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Talk radio. Where the guests are obviously smarter than you or I. They tear it apart. Explain the consequences of the legal ease.

Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    You have been posting total BS about these loans. I have been posting the truth about them in general terms to try to get you and others to understand. Now you say I should be posting the details? How about you understand what you are posting or post sincere questions about them?

Why would a small business owner get this on top of what I have already posted? Maybe to pay their rent and utilities. I believe it would also cover some of their loans during this time. It would be paying their own health insurance and salaries in some cases.

Even if it did go on for two years as you suggest this would not be bad for them to do because it just covers to June 30th.

Would you like some suggested reading on the bill? Where are you getting the information about this bill? I would be very interested in hearing that.
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

2. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Talk radio. Where the guests are obviously smarter than you or I. They tear it apart. Explain the consequences of the legal ease.
    It seems they are lying to manipulate the uninformed. They may be smart but they are obviously not honest.
    Signature removed Violated rule #15

Post Likes
    It seems they are lying to manipulate the uninformed. They may be smart but they are obviously not honest.
    There are NO guarantees that the loan will be forgiven. And it does say the loans MAY be forgiven. Pretty much end of story.

5. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    There are NO guarantees that the loan will be forgiven. And it does say the loans MAY be forgiven. Pretty much end of story.
    Of course it isn't guaranteed. Nobody can guarantee that the owner and loan taker will be honest. If they do what it is prescribed for it will be forgiven. Pretty much end of story.

Why do you think those people on the radio were being so dishonest to their listeners?

Post Likes
    Why do you think they were being so honest in describing what the legislation does and does not say?

Of course it isn't guaranteed. Nobody can guarantee that the owner and loan taker will be honest. If they do what it is prescribed for it will be forgiven. Pretty much end of story.

Why do you think those people on the radio were being so dishonest to their listeners?

Post Likes
    Why do you think they were being so honest in describing what the legislation does and does not say?
    Judging from your reporting what was said that just isn't so. But you keep right on believing what you want since it suits their needs.

Post Likes
    Judging from your reporting, just not in the legislation. But you keep right on believing what you want since it suits your/their needs.

Judging from your reporting what was said that just isn't so. But you keep right on believing what you want since it suits their needs.

10. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Importantly, Section 1106 of the Act, titled “Loan Forgiveness,” provides that the Government will forgive the amount of a loan under the Act that a recipient can document was used to pay: (1) payroll costs; (2) mortgage interest; (3) rent and (4) utilities—in each case for up to eight weeks following the issuance of the loan.

So this is good for the owner and the employees

Post Likes
    Judging from your reporting, just not in the legislation. But you keep right on believing what you want since it suits your/their needs.
    You have been posting pure nonsense about the Paycheck Protection Loans.

Post Likes

Since they were obviously lying to you about that does it make you wonder what other lies they have been telling to you?

Post Likes
    Let's put that statement in perspective.

"The Government" said 'stimulus' checks (or direct deposits) would be coming out shortly. As in a couple of weeks or so. Last week they said it will likely take up to a few months.

Since they were obviously lying to you about that does it make you wonder what other lies they have been telling to you?

Post Likes
    Let's put that statement in perspective.

"The Government" said 'stimulus' checks (or direct deposits) would be coming out shortly. As in a couple of weeks or so. Last week they said it will likely take up to a few months.
    You are talking out of both sides of your mouth now and it isn't even a good analogy.

First you said they would not even be sending out any checks at all, then I corrected that in another post.

Now you seem to be implying that all the payments will be in check form and delayed when that is not the case either.

They are saying that electronic payments which are far and away the most will be coming his month. Then they will try to set up a website to get direct payments to people without that currently. I do see a possible problem with those payments but I do not see that as a problem with government or their promise.

It is also a bad analogy because even if some payments are late it isn't like they are asking the people to give back the supposed free money.

Really your post does nothing to put this discussion into perspective.

Post Likes
    So, these stimulus payments will be coming out in a week or two as they first stated?

You are talking out of both sides of your mouth now and it isn't even a good analogy.

First you said they would not even be sending out any checks at all, then I corrected that in another post.

Now you seem to be implying that all the payments will be in check form and delayed when that is not the case either.

They are saying that electronic payments which are far and away the most will be coming his month. Then they will try to set up a website to get direct payments to people without that currently. I do see a possible problem with those payments but I do not see that as a problem with government or their promise.

It is also a bad analogy because even if some payments are late it isn't like they are asking the people to give back the supposed free money.

Really your post does nothing to put this discussion into perspective.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast