Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Democrats are worse than this virus...how come you never complain about them?
    You know the reason cool. Corn is a commie Democrat all the way. His only emotion nowadays is hate Trump and every great thing he does for America.

Corn should move to a communist country of his choice and definitely leave America or at least stop posting hate Trump diatribe here on ARP. We don't need his BS here. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

2. Likes Mr Bill, coolwhip, biodieselman liked this post.
    Post Likes
    What does the Corn dude think about all the killings in Chicago and abortions, and black on black crime, police officer killings, etc. he's ok with that?
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards" ~ Vernon Law

"When the teachers become unteachable we're all in trouble"

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts." ~ John Wooden

4. Likes glennac liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bill View Post
    What does the Corn dude think about all the killings in Chicago and abortions, and black on black crime, police officer killings, etc. he's ok with that?
    The mainstream media doesn't report on that so how would he know ?

Post Likes
    2500 dead - out of 330,000,000. Talk about statically indeterminate! Hell; it barely accounts for statistical 'margin of error'. <g>

And anyway: Yeah OK; well call me when it gets serious.

Somebody has this virus, they have a heart attack = OMFG! A Covid19 Death!!!!

Some fat ass, junk food gobbling, limping, whining, out of shape, tobacco junkie has this virus, succumbs to their own apparent-death-wish abuse = OMFG! Another Covid19 Victim!

PHM
    ---------

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    141,000 infections. 2460 deaths

Trump tweets about the ratings of the task force press conferences.

Crikey !
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

7. Likes coolwhip, ga-hvac-tech liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by VTP99 View Post
    The mainstream media doesn't report on that so how would he know ?
    O sorry! by reading some of his posts, I really thought he knew everything.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards" ~ Vernon Law

"When the teachers become unteachable we're all in trouble"

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts." ~ John Wooden

9. Likes ga-hvac-tech liked this post.
    Post Likes
    You never will.

Because that's not how it works in standard medicine. It's not like a criminal pathologist doing forensic determinations.

With a normal death the medicos look for the cause. They start with whatever they think most likely. Right now that is C-19. But no matter what they start with - as soon as they find something -They Stop Looking. So right now, if they find C-19 - It IS a C-19 death. <g>

PHM
    -------

Autopsy reports please! I want to see what they all died from.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post

What needs to be done, IMO...
    Is for each person to turn the TV OFF...
    Get out (social distancing)...
    And learn to live life without the endless input of folks whose agenda may or may not be in your best interest...
    I have been encouraged by this. In my "city" I see more people outside walking, bicycling and playing with their kids.
    that might be that most everyone works and now have extended time at home.
    As I went out today my neighbor was in the street playing with remote cars with his kids.
    Life is too short, Behappy!
    TFMM

12. Likes VTP99, ga-hvac-tech liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Im against abortion... and I have made myself very clear on crime in here before... especially violent crime.

Mr Bill... I believe habitual drug addicts should be rounded up and done away with... men and women who wont work and take care of themselves...or their families... rounded up and done away with...

Any violent criminal... I dont care if its beating the hell out of someone in a robbery... rapists...child molesters... wife beaters...murderers of any kind....... they should all be killed. no appeal... no prison... just take em to the dump and give em one in the back of the head.
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Oprah/Greta 2020

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    You never will.

Because that's not how it works in standard medicine. It's not like a criminal pathologist doing forensic determinations.

With a normal death the medicos look for the cause. They start with whatever they think most likely. Right now that is C-19. But no matter what they start with - as soon as they find something -They Stop Looking. So right now, if they find C-19 - It IS a C-19 death. <g>

PHM
    -------
    I think it destroys your lungs. The way they differentiate it from pnuemonia is the massive amount of damage it does.

Like a super pnuemonia.... I believe thats what kills these folks.

Oprah/Greta 2020

Post Likes
    and let me toss this out there......

Around here in east tenn... they dont say NEW MONIA.... they say either PEE NEW MONIA or NEW MOANNY

Damn hillbillies...

Never here anyone say diabetes either.... just........ "the beetus"

Course around here... the most popular song is "daddys dinner bucket"

I cant believe they have that on you tube... but here it is...

I can appreaciate it.... its Ralph Stanley II...

Oprah/Greta 2020

Post Likes
    Corny, Ive struck a new appreciation and respect for you. The abortion comment is important. I believe the Democratic Party has been hijacked by left wing radicals. The original party that supported the working man is gone.

Your views are more in line with the original party. Unfortunately, the party has left us all behind.

17. Likes Mr Bill, ksefan liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    2500 dead - out of 330,000,000. Talk about statically indeterminate! Hell; it barely accounts for statistical 'margin of error'.
    NO ONE is saying it is about the current statistics. It is about what he statistics could be. You want to argue the quarantine because you don't agree with the predictions, ok, there are valid reasons to be skeptical. But ya'll talking about the current numbers shows you just don't get science.

19. Likes ksefan liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    NO ONE is saying it is about the current statistics. It is about what he statistics could be. You want to argue the quarantine because you don't agree with the predictions, ok, there are valid reasons to be skeptical. But ya'll talking about the current numbers shows you just don't get science.
    No offense but telling us science is based on a crystal ball instead of actual statistics isn't helping.

21. Likes ga-hvac-tech liked this post.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast