Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... LastLast
    Post Likes

We Don’t Need A Hero

We dont need a hero... but we do need a leader.

This is a national epidemic... a national problem. We need some sort of central figure leading the fight...coordinating help to the states.

What we have is a President whos only priority seems to be to find others to cast blame on for his failures.

I do not take responsibility

Let the states fight amongst themselves for supplies and equipment

I’m a wartime president

He is a flat out failure... What the media should be asking him each day is...

How many did you kill today Mr no responsibility wartime president

Don’t know what is wrong with the title. That a thing popped up all thru this post. I fixed most of it but cannot correct the title.
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Oprah/Greta 2020

2. Likes ksefan liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Corn, you're losing it. Turn off the TV. Stay off the computer. Rest your mind. If you don't feel better by next week drive over the mountain top down to nc on 40. Drive to exit 106 to the facility there and check in. You'll feel better soon.

4. Likes coolwhip, glennac, uptree liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Obama would have saved us all.....it only took him 10 months and 6,000 deaths from H1N1 to enforce a travel ban.

better yet, if Hillary were president, she could have just suicided the virus, and we never would have heard a thing about it. oh, crap, wait, I meant to say.....uhh, I've never heard of the "Virus", and have never associated with it personally. shew....that was close!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    We don't need a hero... but we do need a leader.

This is a national epidemic... a national problem. We need some sort of central figure leading the fight...coordinating help to the states.

What we have is a President who's only priority seems to be to find others to cast blame on for his failures.
    Name:  critic (1).jpg
Views: 143
Size:  831.1 KB
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards" ~ Vernon Law

"When the teachers become unteachable we're all in trouble"

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts." ~ John Wooden

7. Likes ga-hvac-tech liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Democrats are worse than this virus...how come you never complain about them?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Democrats are worse than this virus...how come you never complain about them?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Likes
    The country usually rally’s around the president during a crisis. Trump stumbled early. Pretty much said it’s no big deal. Then came around to realizing it was a big deal and even looked like he was going to lead in a positive way.

Then the last few days he has just lost it. He is great at blaming others for things not going well. Have any of you worked on a large construction project that gets messed up? I have and the big bully style of leadership don’t work.

11. Likes ksefan liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Trump doesn’t give a rats patootie about the nation... the people dying...

His only concern is himself...his ego.. and how he will be seen when this is all over.

And like I said in another thread.... history is not going to be kind to that man.

He spends more time arguing with and insulting governors and others instead of doing anything to help the country.

He pretty much dismissed this virus from the get go. Restricted people who had been to China... lol.... so what... After that half assed attempt... he just buried his head in the sand and in denial..

It’s one person coming in from China....

It’s 15 people... soon it will be 5...then it will be zero....

People begging him for help and all he can think to do is somehow punish them for not being appreciative of him.

He failed to protect this nation.... every death... every new case.... it’s on him.

No, I do not take responsibility....

How anyone can have an iota of respect for someone like that.... it’s just beyond me.

Amazing...

Trump dropped the ball on this from the get go... some say he was slow to respond.l. I say he has never has responded... All Trump does is make excuses for himself... bully people to make it look like he is doing something... and throw blame around everywhere but where it truly belongs...

On him.

Sumpin wrong with that guy.... and we are the ones paying for it.

Oprah/Greta 2020

13. Likes ksefan liked this post.
    Post Likes
    ORANGE MAN BAD !!!!!!!

Oprah/Greta 2020

15. Likes mofotech liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bill View Post
    Name:  critic (1).jpg
Views: 143
Size:  831.1 KB
    Now if I could just get the big bucks for it...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    Just wondering, has everybody made their plans for Easter? It's just two weeks away and I want to have my usual large family dinner because it is "very special day for me." Just imagine, "You'll have packed churches all over our country. I think it would be a beautiful time.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

18. Likes ksefan liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    It's just two weeks away and I want to have my usual large family dinner because it is "very special day for me.
    You have my Blessings, go ahead. You could even make this a last in a lifetime event, you might even invite Corny.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards" ~ Vernon Law

"When the teachers become unteachable we're all in trouble"

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts." ~ John Wooden

20. Likes ga-hvac-tech liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bill View Post
    You have my Blessings, go ahead. You could even make this a last in a lifetime event, you might even invite Corny.
    Definitely 2 peas in a pod...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... LastLast