Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Possible to get AC in a townhouse while keeping condenser inside and vented out?

Post Likes
    Designer Dan __ It's Not Rocket Science, But It is SCIENCE with Some Art. _ _ KEEP IT SIMPLE & SINCERE ___ __ www.mysimplifiedhvac.com ___ __ Define the Building Envelope & Perform a Detailed Load Calc: It's ALL About Windows & Make-up Air Requirements. Know Your Equipment Capabilities

Post Likes
    Water source unit.
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pacnw View Post
    Water source unit.
    If they have a cooling tower.

Im still waiting for an answer of What was there?

Post Likes
    OP must have some dry and mild climate. Even the slumlord apts have some form of A/C here, I doubt you could give your condo away with a/c being banned. Was it disclosed to you that central a/c was prohibited during the purchase? I like the water cooled condenser idea that Pacnw mentioned, no outdoor unit or holes in the wall, stick it in the garage

Post Likes
    Would be nice until you received your next water bill
    Here they base your sewer bill off water consumption so double trouble.

Post Likes
    Definetly not legal in California! I wish the OP would say where this is that only allows window units. Going out on a limb but I have to imagine that drought isnt an issue wherever this is. Almost bought a house with a 1962 Carrier water-cooled condenser in the garage, still chugging away on a 112* day, probably still running

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by equlizer36 View Post
    All units are forced air.
    I can get anything that does not protrude past the window frame.
    Everyone here is in the same boat.
    AVOID HIGH DENSITY POPULATIONS @ALLCOST$.!

https://www.carnival.com/cruise-ships.aspx
    Designer Dan __ It's Not Rocket Science, But It is SCIENCE with Some Art. _ _ KEEP IT SIMPLE & SINCERE ___ __ www.mysimplifiedhvac.com ___ __ Define the Building Envelope & Perform a Detailed Load Calc: It's ALL About Windows & Make-up Air Requirements. Know Your Equipment Capabilities

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in