Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Likes

You heard it first right here

Brokered Democrat convention and Coumo gets plugged in as nominee.

I rarely agree with the man politically, but he's demonstrated strong leadership in the midst of this crises and he's the Dems golden boy right now.

Post Likes
    What about Creepy Joe?
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    What about Creepy Joe?
    He's losing his marbles and everyone knows it. I actually felt bad for him in that briefing yesterday.

Post Likes
    Creepy Joe did his job...
    He got rid of Bernie... which was appreciated on both sides of the isle...

I hate for Cuomo to get trounced by Trump... however if Cuomo has the gonads to try... it is his choice to get his @$$ handed to him...

OTOH... if NY state gets a decent govt... that would be a good thing!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes

Becoming more apparent each & every day DemocRATS are desperate with the DemocRAT'S apparatchik propaganda media division ramping up the lies, creating hysteria & covid-19 panic, twisting Trump's words out of context. Now Pe-louse-i is trying to sneak in nation wide ballot harvesting into covid-19 relief to cheat the election in Nov 2020.

Agree the DNC is bordering on elder abuse as it appears Ole Creepy Joe isn't sufficiently cognizant to realize he's being used. Time will tell if the DNC uses a brokered convention to replace Corrupt Biden or if they prop up a drooling senile buffoon as their standard bearer of the DummycRAT Party.

"Here's to you and here's to me,
    Friends may we always be!
    But, if by chance we disagree,
    Up yours! Here's to me!"

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Special-K View Post
    He's losing his marbles and everyone knows it. I actually felt bad for him in that briefing yesterday.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

7. Likes Tool-Slinger liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Brokered Democrat convention and Coumo gets plugged in as nominee.

I rarely agree with the man politically, but he's demonstrated strong leadership in the midst of this crises and he's the Dems golden boy right now.
    Disagree. I don't think so. I may not understand the process as well as I think I do,... but I do not think there are enough superdelagates to override a Biden nomination at this point.

I know. Democrats are sorry and they wish they had someone else,.... they had 20 initial presidential candidates, and they came out with senile Biden. Now they are just fussing over who might be vice,... "replacement" president.

I figure it doesn't matter anyway, Trump wins re-election regardless of our current tragedy.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Disagree. I don't think so. I may not understand the process as well as I think I do,... but I do not think there are enough superdelagates to override a Biden nomination at this point.

I know. Democrats are sorry and they wish they had someone else,.... they had 20 initial presidential candidates, and they came out with senile Biden. Now they are just fussing over who might be vice,... "replacement" president.

I figure it doesn't matter anyway, Trump wins re-election regardless of our current tragedy.
    Sure they can, if they get enough delegates to go along with them. None of the delegates are required to vote according to the voters wises.

10. Likes Tool-Slinger liked this post.
    Post Likes

Sure they can, if they get enough delegates to go along with them. None of the delegates are required to vote according to the voters wises.
    I’m pretty sure that on the first ballot the delegates have to vote for who won them. Barring the unforeseeable Biden will be the nominee. Trump knew a long time ago that it would likely be Biden, hence the “perfect phone call”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Likes Tool-Slinger liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    I’m pretty sure that on the first ballot the delegates have to vote for who won them. Barring the unforeseeable Biden will be the nominee. Trump knew a long time ago that it would likely be Biden, hence the “perfect phone call”.

Don't count on the first ballot. The election has been pushed to the back burner by the media, and Biden's "update" was downright embarrassing for him. If he's tanking in the polls, the delegates will run from him.

Post Likes

Don't count on the first ballot. The election has been pushed to the back burner by the media, and Biden's "update" was downright embarrassing for him. If he's tanking in the polls, the delegates will run from him.
    I don’t think Biden is strong but I can’t see the dems just plucking a candidate out of thin air. For better or worse they are likely stuck with him. Most of the party has rallied around and endorsed Biden. The election will probably be a real nail biter. There is plenty of support on both sides and probably even more hate on both sides. It promises to be interesting.

15. Likes Tool-Slinger liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Remember, these are crazy times. Things have taken place in the last few years that nobody would believe would occur. And, the changes have come faster and faster. It is like folks have lost their minds especially in the dem party but it is not just limited to dems.

So, it is very possible that yet another individual could appear and end up the dem nominee. These days there are almost limitless possibilities when it comes to out of left field change. When Obama ran on the "change" platform and never defined what kind, he had no idea of just how far reaching that would be.

These are crazy times! Unfortunate times because there is such a lack of stability. And, we all have a ring side seat.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

17. Likes ga-hvac-tech liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Opinion: When it comes to the DIMs...
    They do what they want to, dream up an excuse for it...
    And the weak minded folks buy the excuse... (rolling eyes)
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast