Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    The problem with trump is that while he has the worlds best at his fingertips he is likely to just dismiss their recommendations on his “ gut” feelings or on the recommendations of some you tuber or tv person.

Also.. trump is a very vindictive person... it would not be above him to withold help or aid to someone based on their ideology or the fact that he feels they have slighted him in some way.
    He left it up to the states...most states left it up to the local govts.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    At this point. That could change very quickly. Also there is the possibility that the US will not be as greatly affected as the countries infected 'ahead' of us for whatever reasons, including a mutation that renders it less potent/infectious.
    Well, one man's opinion I suppose but it flies in the face of the data and expert opinion.

Earlier today I posted an article from the Washington Post (in 15 days my beehind) that says that the current data shows that this has a rather slow mutation rate. I wouldn't expect any rapid change to save our butts.

Further, Trump's own man says this;

Fauci says US needs to be prepared for coronavirus to be cyclical

I know that ARP has little to absolutely zero use for experts, but, there it is.

Also, why not wander over here;

https://www.sciencemag.org/

Have a look at the available white papers and tell me again about the lack of data? lol

We know plenty to make a comparison.
    "Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." ― Bertrand Russell

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by scrogdog View Post
    In my case, no. I voted for Trump and I likely will again.

But that does not mean that I don't see Trump for what he is, master of the economy though he may be.

Trump is an idiot.

By that, I don't mean that he is stupid. Simply that he chooses to speak about subjects in which it is PAINFULLY OBVIOUS that he has NO CLUE. How many times have we seen that in just the last week for cripes sakes? A doctor had to interrupt Mr. Trump DURING A NATIONAL NEWS CONFERENCE to say, no, Mr. President. The Flu does NOT cause more deaths than Covid-19.

If I were that man, I would have followed up with; by the way Mr. President, where do you come up with this utter crap? I mean, it's not like this is an unusual occurrence as many, many times it will occur multiple times in a SINGLE day!

Then in the greatest of irony, he will turn around and complain about 'fake news'. LOL!!!! Ladies and gentlemen, the mouth of Donald Trump is the NUMBER ONE GENERATOR of fake news currently on the planet!!

Trump is disgusting as a human being to me, but I would still vote for him over any apparently available dem at the moment.

That DOES NOT mean that I even think he is a good president. In fact, in my mind he is a terrible president. And a worse human being.

I'm not sure how any rational adult could think differently to be honest.
    I just have to say that is the most honest & intelligent post I've ever heard from anyone who would vote for Trump. At least you understand who you're voting for & don't think he is our country's savior like most here do. IMO the lesser of two evils is the only logical reason to vote for Trump. It's hard for me to comprehend how so many think he's done such a great job as president. I will give him credit for being a great politician since none of his supporters consider him one. No matter how many lives are lost, no matter how much money is lost or how much hardship the American people will have to endure, Trump will find a way to make it politically profitable for himself. He'll put the blame on everyone else for all that goes bad & take the credit for anything that goes good. Money we can get back but lives we can't so I hope what ever he thinks is good for his political or financial future doesn't cost us too many lives.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

Post Likes
    You do realize this is a relative statement, right?

The only other option was to vote for The Hildabeast.

And how destructive to our country would that have been?

Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    I just have to say that is the most honest & intelligent post I've ever heard from anyone who would vote for Trump. At least you understand who you're voting for & don't think he is our country's savior like most here do. IMO the lesser of two evils is the only logical reason to vote for Trump. It's hard for me to comprehend how so many think he's done such a great job as president. I will give him credit for being a great politician since none of his supporters consider him one. No matter how many lives are lost, no matter how much money is lost or how much hardship the American people will have to endure, Trump will find a way to make it politically profitable for himself. He'll put the blame on everyone else for all that goes bad & take the credit for anything that goes good. Money we can get back but lives we can't so I hope what ever he thinks is good for his political or financial future doesn't cost us too many lives.
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    You do realize this is a relative statement, right?

The only other option was to vote for The Hildabeast.

And how destructive to our country would that have been?
    I don't think it is a relative statement. I included the part about voting for Trump being the lesser of two evils which could encompass Hillary & most any other democrat. I'm talking about those who truly believe that he's been a great president & should be admired. Since you brought up Hillary, I never liked her but my guess would be that the country would be in a lot better shape today if she were president.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

Post Likes
    Well, one man's opinion I suppose but it flies in the face of the data and expert opinion.

Earlier today I posted an article from the Washington Post (in 15 days my beehind) that says that the current data shows that this has a rather slow mutation rate. I wouldn't expect any rapid change to save our butts.

Further, Trump's own man says this;

Fauci says US needs to be prepared for coronavirus to be cyclical

I know that ARP has little to absolutely zero use for experts, but, there it is.

Also, why not wander over here;

https://www.sciencemag.org/

Have a look at the available white papers and tell me again about the lack of data? lol

We know plenty to make a comparison.
    Lets be careful with that word 'expert'...

We already know that climate scientists have been for sale for decades (generations)...
    And there is sketchy, yet growing evidence that politics is getting into the CVD area (opinions are based on the agenda, not the facts).

Choose your experts carefully...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Lets be careful with that word 'expert'...

We already know that climate scientists have been for sale for decades (generations)...
    And there is sketchy, yet growing evidence that politics is getting into the CVD area (opinions are based on the agenda, not the facts).

Choose your experts carefully...
    Oh fer cry eye.

Please tell us your conspiracy theory. Just come out and say it, man, don't beat around the bush!

Frankly, after years of ARP anti-science, I am LOVING it that your lives and the lives of your loved ones are in their hands. Poetic justice if there ever were such a thing!
    "Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." ― Bertrand Russell

8. Likes davidadavis liked this post.
    Post Likes
    In my case, no. I voted for Trump and I likely will again.

But that does not mean that I don't see Trump for what he is, master of the economy though he may be.

Trump is an idiot.

By that, I don't mean that he is stupid. Simply that he chooses to speak about subjects in which it is PAINFULLY OBVIOUS that he has NO CLUE. How many times have we seen that in just the last week for cripes sakes? A doctor had to interrupt Mr. Trump DURING A NATIONAL NEWS CONFERENCE to say, no, Mr. President. The Flu does NOT cause more deaths than Covid-19.

If I were that man, I would have followed up with; by the way Mr. President, where do you come up with this utter crap? I mean, it's not like this is an unusual occurrence as many, many times it will occur multiple times in a SINGLE day!

Then in the greatest of irony, he will turn around and complain about 'fake news'. LOL!!!! Ladies and gentlemen, the mouth of Donald Trump is the NUMBER ONE GENERATOR of fake news currently on the planet!!

Trump is disgusting as a human being to me, but I would still vote for him over any apparently available dem at the moment.

That DOES NOT mean that I even think he is a good president. In fact, in my mind he is a terrible president. And a worse human being.

I'm not sure how any rational adult could think differently to be honest.
    ^^This

Even with all his problems, Trump is a far better choice than any of the absolute clowns the Dems are offering up.

10. Likes scrogdog liked this post.
    Post Likes
    and the country hasn't gone into a hand basket as predicted ....

Post Likes
    My posts are not full of misinformation or lies.... they just are not what the MAGA crowd wants to hear.

Iron fisted.... yes..

Maybe if we spent a little time delivering an iron fist to people when they get out of line instead of coddling and enabling them... things would improve for everyone.
    LOL. Yeah. OK.

Post Likes
    Trumps business prowess consists of cheating people... bankrupting businesses and not taking responsibility when things go wrong.

Now for a businessman that’s just fine and dandy... but it’s us and our future that’s in the hands of that flop right now.

Fittin.. to go to the doc. Suns sorta out today... I hope I can mow today...

Gonna be 80 here this weekend...but more rain.
    Your very next post after stating you don't post lies and misinformation was this one.

You are right about him not taking responsibility when things go wrong. Other than that.... lies and misinformation.

Trump has run over 500 businesses. And declared bankruptcy on 6. That's about 1%. What the average bankruptcy rate?

Post Likes
    This country has plenty of history of presidents without business sense, see how that worked out ?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    Your very next post after stating you don't post lies and misinformation was this one.

You are right about him not taking responsibility when things go wrong. Other than that.... lies and misinformation.

Trump has run over 500 businesses. And declared bankruptcy on 6. That's about 1%. What the average bankruptcy rate?
    Yep. He is in the same boat as all those DIM clowns all over the internet. They truly think that Trump was the reason that guy killed himself taking that crap I can't pronounce. This is how dumb they are.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast