Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Post Likes
    Guys, we at the ARPC have been trying to cut you guys some extra slack with all that’s going on in the world. But we have been getting a lot of complaints especially about personal insults from some members. Calling other members idiots, morons, fools, imbeciles etc. is not where we want to be as a professional forum. I know it can at times be challenging, but we all need to keep the conversation focused on the topic and not other members that you may not agree with. Please keep it civil or we will have to start citing those that aren’t.
    Thanks, ARPC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes Lahrs, davidadavis, ESokoloff, Tool-Slinger liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Blocking travel from folks who had been to China was a good thing... it’s just that after that... he just seemed to have lost interest in doing anything. I guess his podiatrist corona virus expert had him convinced that this thing would just blow over...
    Total lockdown?
    Need water.
    Electric
    Medicine.
    And some other obstacles to overcome I am sure.
    He left the power to the states...and not one state yet has did a total lockdown.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    Exactly. Corny usually doesn't bug me. His post are ridiculous and full of misinformation or out right lies. But he doesn't believe it for the most part. He's just being an antagonist and being silly. But he seems to really believe the spin, lies and propaganda coming from the media this time.

So he's gone from a hapless little mental case to coming close to crossing the line of becoming a dangerous moron like GC. I'm not going to sit by and let people spread bullcrap in my little circle of existence.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    Corny is a "iron fisted liberal" ... to be expected.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    Total lockdown?
    Need water.
    Electric
    Medicine.
    And some other obstacles to overcome I am sure.
    He left the power to the states...and not one state yet has did a total lockdown.

Not even sure the USA could do a total lockdown, at least not as extreme as was done in Wuhan.

6. Likes Tool-Slinger liked this post.
    Post Likes
    We certainly couldnt do it at the national level. What with that whiff whaffling buck passing fence sitting piece of doodoo in the white house.

"Were gonna have a lock down, and its going to be the biggest greatest lockdown in american history, or maybe not"
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Oprah/Greta 2020

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    Corny is a "iron fisted liberal" ... to be expected.

My posts are not full of misinformation or lies.... they just are not what the MAGA crowd wants to hear.

Iron fisted.... yes..

Maybe if we spent a little time delivering an iron fist to people when they get out of line instead of coddling and enabling them... things would improve for everyone.

Oprah/Greta 2020

9. Likes davidadavis liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Personally I can't think of a better businessman in politics at this time to repair the economy after this turns around.

11. Likes vin lashon liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by VTP99 View Post
    Personally I can't think of a better businessman in politics at this time to repair the economy after this turns around.
    I agree but at what cost?

Being proactive & having systems in place to better prepare for this event would have cost billions that were saved.

Look where we are today because of this savings.

To put this discussion into context, I voted for this president & think he’s done an excellent job on the economy but at the expense of the ecology.
    He probably is the best candidate to dig us out of this mess but the ecology will continue to get short changed.
    Eric

Post Likes
    We certainly couldnt do it at the national level. What with that whiff whaffling buck passing fence sitting piece of doodoo in the white house.

"Were gonna have a lock down, and its going to be the biggest greatest lockdown in american history, or maybe not"
    If we could lock down, or just lockup guys like corny, we would probably halfway down the road to recovery already.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

Post Likes
    Trumps business prowess consists of cheating people... bankrupting businesses and not taking responsibility when things go wrong.

Now for a businessman that’s just fine and dandy... but it’s us and our future that’s in the hands of that flop right now.

Fittin.. to go to the doc. Suns sorta out today... I hope I can mow today...

Gonna be 80 here this weekend...but more rain.

Oprah/Greta 2020

Post Likes
    Trumps business prowess consists of cheating people... bankrupting businesses and not taking responsibility when things go wrong.

Now for a businessman that’s just fine and dandy... but it’s us and our future that’s in the hands of that flop right now.

Fittin.. to go to the doc. Suns sorta out today... I hope I can mow today...

Gonna be 80 here this weekend...but more rain.
    So, you prefer Hillary.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    Not even sure the USA could do a total lockdown, at least not as extreme as was done in Wuhan.
    It would be one giant mess...but before it's over we will have to have close to a total lockdown... people are just spreading this stuff to each other and disobeying the orders of staying away from each other

Post Likes
    My posts are not full of misinformation or lies.... they just are not what the MAGA crowd wants to hear.

Iron fisted.... yes..

Maybe if we spent a little time delivering an iron fist to people when they get out of line instead of coddling and enabling them... things would improve for everyone.
    Your posts are full of hate for Trump...never Nancy or the other Democrats.... Mis information by omission.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast