Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Post Likes
    Budget is why they were not stockpiled the same as before. Masks are not the only things they stock pile. Medicines, equipment... It’s not only flu bugs and such... floods, hurricanes, terrorist threats...
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Oprah/Greta 2020

Post Likes
    Oh... and during the h1n1 thing... those masks.. other equipment... were purchased with money appropriated to fight that epidemic... I believe that initially there was a shortage with masks during that bug outbreak too.

Oprah/Greta 2020

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    No Brian. ItÂ’s the truth. Human urinal made a half ass effort by stopping entry to people who had been to China.

After that he just dismissed the whole thing. Choosing to listen to people like Hannity, judge Jeannie... some fat ass blogger sitting in a cold dark basement somewhere.

While experts were warning him of danger... he was blowing them off.... big time

He failed the country... big times

Had probably the most knowledgeable experts in the world at his beck and call and he turns to what ... JaredÂ’s chiropractor brother...lol...His barber... some guy on you tube sitting in a bunker in Idaho.

People are dying because of that piece of sh*t.. and because of people like you Brian... out repeating the same lies and misinformation as that doo doo head.

You also need to calm down Brian. You get a little too excited in here. You know that... seriously man... you have changed... ranting and raving all the time...itÂ’s only a forum on the net...
    Fake spin for the weak minded.

Now on to some reality.....

Just watched Gov. Cuomo complain there aren't enough ventilators and trying to pass blame to Trump.

Trump gets on TV and shows a letter of rejection from Cuomo dated in 2015. The feds urged him to buy 16,000 ventilators for any possible future pandemic and at a very low cost. He rejected it. Why would he do that? Why would he reject advice from the feds for discounted ventilators, especially in good economic times? He could have easily found the money. Yet he didn't.

Now tell me about Trump again not taking it seriously when many people believed it wouldn't amount to much. And I'm not talking about Hannity and Judge Whateverhernameis. Actual experts.

See corny. Here is your weak mind on full display. In ANY circumstance involving thousands, some are going to agree. Some are going to disagree. Then if things don't go perfectly, the demagogues step in and act like the dissenters were the only ones talking. It's similar to all the criticism leveled at Bush for going into Iraq by people who also supported it. They would point to the handful of people who said it was a bad idea and Bush was an idiot. Meanwhile THEY supported the action for the same reasons because THEY listened to the people who said it was a good idea. After it turned into a mess, the liars shifted and said Bush should have listened to those other guys.

Can you wrap your head around that? Too deep for you? That's what you are doing. I have issues with dishonest people and people who can't think things through. Or let their personal emotions get in the way of reality. The left uses those weaknesses. And you possess all of them.

You mentioned the other day Trump only got serious after Cuomo because he didn't want to be upstaged. Trump's "serious" press conference came out later the same day. So you are saying Trump got the federal government mobilized into action a couple hours after Cuomo gave his press conference? Lol. What did Cuomo do the week before his first "serous" press conference outlining how they are jumping into gear? Nothing of substance.

Could it be, my weak minded friend, that something changed the day before and both men realized the new threat they were up against?

But you come on ARP saying orange man only got serious because Mario got serious a couple hours earlier? And the big problem is, you believed what you wrote. You are that gullible.

4. Likes coolwhip liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BNME8EZ View Post
    Yes Trump has had 3 years to restock if he wanted or more importantly if he knew about it. That was my point, how much of what was done in government in the past is reported to the people coming in from an election. How much information overload and the people coming in after an election dealing with that they have to prioritize? As I said most government does not operate like a corp. Most corps don't bring in a leader that made jock straps to build cars. The new CEO has some experience in the field they are brought in to lead.
    Obama didn't think it needed replenished..his pen did alot of damage for sure.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Budget is why they were not stockpiled the same as before. Masks are not the only things they stock pile. Medicines, equipment... It’s not only flu bugs and such... floods, hurricanes, terrorist threats...
    Oh... and during the h1n1 thing... those masks.. other equipment... were purchased with money appropriated to fight that epidemic... I believe that initially there was a shortage with masks during that bug outbreak too.
    But then you come here and blame Trump. This IS government. It's unorganized. Dysfunctional. Expensive. Slow to react. Under supplied. Always looking to cut expenses except their payroll and benefit packages.

Yet you blame Trump and excuse Mario.

Post Likes
    No Brian. ItÂ’s the truth. Human urinal made a half ass effort by stopping entry to people who had been to China.

After that he just dismissed the whole thing. Choosing to listen to people like Hannity, judge Jeannie... some fat ass blogger sitting in a cold dark basement somewhere.

While experts were warning him of danger... he was blowing them off.... big time

He failed the country... big times

Had probably the most knowledgeable experts in the world at his beck and call and he turns to what ... JaredÂ’s chiropractor brother...lol...His barber... some guy on you tube sitting in a bunker in Idaho.

People are dying because of that piece of sh*t.. and because of people like you Brian... out repeating the same lies and misinformation as that doo doo head.

You also need to calm down Brian. You get a little too excited in here. You know that... seriously man... you have changed... ranting and raving all the time...itÂ’s only a forum on the net...
    Well yeah he blocked air travel...how's that a bad thing?

Is this worse than we thought it was going to be?..Depends on who you ask.
    Seem like every year or two we have one of these scares that don't amount to much.
    He appears to hitting this full force .(short of Marshal law).
    Are you wanting Marshal law?..Run the offenders through the chipper?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ksefan View Post
    Exactly why we should not elect a leader with no experience, foresight, or ability to understand the consequences of his actions.
    You are so right, we should have never elected Obama, but that is water under the bridge now so we should be supporting the man that is getting us through this crisis and fixing what the last guy did. Great observation!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post

Seem like every year or two we have one of these scares that don't amount to much.

Exactly. Corny usually doesn't bug me. His post are ridiculous and full of misinformation or out right lies. But he doesn't believe it for the most part. He's just being an antagonist and being silly. But he seems to really believe the spin, lies and propaganda coming from the media this time.

So he's gone from a hapless little mental case to coming close to crossing the line of becoming a dangerous moron like GC. I'm not going to sit by and let people spread bullcrap in my little circle of existence.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)

“What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BNME8EZ View Post
    Yes Trump has had 3 years to restock if he wanted or more importantly if he knew about it. That was my point, how much of what was done in government in the past is reported to the people coming in from an election. How much information overload and the people coming in after an election dealing with that they have to prioritize? As I said most government does not operate like a corp. Most corps don't bring in a leader that made jock straps to build cars. The new CEO has some experience in the field they are brought in to lead.
    Yea, and what did congress do in the past 3 years?

Government at work....
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post

Blocking travel from folks who had been to China was a good thing... it’s just that after that... he just seemed to have lost interest in doing anything. I guess his podiatrist corona virus expert had him convinced that this thing would just blow over...

Oprah/Greta 2020

Post Likes
    What they need to do is just go ahead and give Trump his second term. Maybe then he would start thinking about doing something for someone other than himself... maybe...lol

Oprah/Greta 2020

Post Likes
    Plenty of blame to go around for not seeing it for what it is....

Elon Musk Initially downplayed Covid-19.
    https://interestingengineering.com/e...-dumb-in-tweet

Italy's Mayor of Florence suggested residents hug Chinese people to encourage them in the fight against the Novel Coronavirus.
    https://youtu.be/mNMdg4morQs

New York Health officials told residents to congregate in huge crowds in “Defiance“ of Coronavirus.
    https://summit.news/2020/03/23/new-y...f-coronavirus/

What were they thinking?
    Eric

14. Likes Tool-Slinger liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ksefan View Post
    Exactly why we should not elect a leader with no experience, foresight, or ability to understand the consequences of his actions.
    Trump may lack some political savvy, but it's why he's here. He's not a politician. We can't have it both ways. Either another Washington meathead or an outsider. I choose outsider. I'll do the same in 2020.
    Dem=Washington Democrat
    dem = the average citizen democrat
    Liberalism refers to a systemically corrupt ideology

How to apply for Professional Membership

16. Likes Tool-Slinger liked this post.
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast