Post Likes

Anybody else doing some studying,besides me?

I did a routine for a fairly new customer Saturday & Sunday. They have 4 dixel temp controls and I found out my knowledge of them is lacking just little.So that is what I am studying and learning about. Playboy and Penthouse I am familiar with,LOL!

Post Likes
    Putting a job together today. But,yes.

Here, hvacrschool, youtube stuff. Always learning.

Post Likes
    I wasn't but decided it was a good idea.
    I am starting on Heatcraft Refrigeration Fundamentals.
    I really like this part.

“When promulgating your esoteric cogitations or articulating your superficial
    sentimentalities and amicable philosophical and psychological observations,
    beware of platitudinous ponderosity. Let your verbal evaporations and lucidity,
    intelligibility and veracious vivacity without rodomontade or thespian bombast.
    Sedulously avoid all polysyllabic profundity, pompous propensity and sophomoric
    vacuity.” --- translation: Don’t use big words or confusing terms!

Sent from my "smart" phone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Here is a good study. Apologize but not good with links. Copy and paste.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2259198890810618&id=105970482 800147?sfnsn=mo&d=n&vh=e

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by R600a View Post
    I wasn't but decided it was a good idea.
    I am starting on Heatcraft Refrigeration Fundamentals.
    I really like this part.

“When promulgating your esoteric cogitations or articulating your superficial
    sentimentalities and amicable philosophical and psychological observations,
    beware of platitudinous ponderosity. Let your verbal evaporations and lucidity,
    intelligibility and veracious vivacity without rodomontade or thespian bombast.
    Sedulously avoid all polysyllabic profundity, pompous propensity and sophomoric
    vacuity.” --- translation: Don’t use big words or confusing terms!

Sent from my "smart" phone using Tapatalk
    Those were my exact thoughts last night around o-dark-thirty especially those last 7 words!!!!!!! LOL.

6. Likes R600a liked this post.
    Post Likes
    I learned many Blue Moons ago the value of studying. Onboard a Submarine the more you know the better prepared you were to help save that Sub in any emergency. We had to "know'' the purpose/function of every valve, switch,pipe,conduit, handle,tank,control,gauge,safety gear,damage control device,door,hatch etc,etc,etc, in every compartment(room).The Auxiliary Gang ( which I was in)was responsible for the ACR( not HV, which was the Electric Gang). So STUDY AWAY Bros.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by TechmanTerry View Post
    I learned many Blue Moons ago the value of studying. Onboard a Submarine the more you know the better prepared you were to help save that Sub in any emergency. We had to "know'' the purpose/function of every valve, switch,pipe,conduit, handle,tank,control,gauge,safety gear,damage control device,door,hatch etc,etc,etc, in every compartment(room).The Auxiliary Gang ( which I was in)was responsible for the ACR( not HV, which was the Electric Gang). So STUDY AWAY Bros.
    What could possibly go wrong on a sub ? thanks for doing that duty. I have a friend that spent 8 yrs on subs & saw a few emergencys.
    Retired so I am not studying hvac anymore but while we hunker down have been doing a lot of reading on takeing care of our grapevines and improving my vegetable gardening techniques.

Post Likes
    Actually yes. Had one ASL class before this mess. Been studying online since. Always wanted to learn another language.
    Life is too short, Behappy!
    TFMM

Post Likes
    Last night I watched a webinar by H-talk member davidr of National Comfort Institute put on by Jackson Systems. Excellent as always. When they get it put back up so anyone can see it, I'll post a link.

Post Likes
    https://event.on24.com/eventRegistra...epage=register

Click on it, there's lots more to that URL!

Worth a couple hours of your time, especially if you aren't well versed in airflow diagnostics. Don't very often get a free NCI class but thanks to Jackson Systems, here's a good one.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BaldLoonie View Post

Worth a couple hours of your time, especially if you aren't well versed in airflow diagnostics. Don't very often get a free NCI class but thanks to Jackson Systems, here's a good one.
    That's just awesome!!! I know what I am doing tonight. And it is good for 2 HOURS CE!!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BaldLoonie View Post

Thanks BaldLoonie, I'll check it out later!!