Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Post Likes
    “Ready for your corona vaccine sir ? please bend over.

“Oh, do you give the shot in the buttocks?”

“ No sir, we give the shot in your arm”
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Oprah/Greta 2020

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Lot of Chinese in Africa. Strange that some Chinese worker hasn’t brought the bug there.
    African updates are expected to be slow and outdated. According to the WHO and CDC partnership.... "bongo drums are somewhat hard to interpret and the information does not travel very fast"

So there. LOL
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by VTP99 View Post
    Russia too ?
    Russia has some of the loosest coronavirus restrictions I’ve heard about. Only schools and mass gatherings are restricted. It did close it’s border with CN early on but there is a lot of talk about them either intentionally or unintentionally (by lack of testing) massively under-reporting CV cases. Most notibly they have a huge increase in “pneumonia” deaths.

https://apnews.com/04e2df3928cd82fb385114685f14c373

Post Likes
    India has a population density of 1072 people per square mile.
    US has 87.
    The world (excluding Antarctica) has 150.

List of countries and dependencies by population density
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...lation_density
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Post Likes
    The amount of available white papers on Covid-19 blows me away. And frankly, molecular biology is quite a bit out of my normal comfort zone. If the subject is Climate Change or Evolution, well, I've already looked everything up! I can follow along. Not so much here.

Anyway, I traced what was said about the mutation rate back to the source which is this article from the Washington Post. The fact that so many other news sources have referred to it is encouraging I suppose, but you know how I feel about media science.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...5b5_story.html

There is no white paper which deals with the mutation subject as the centerpiece of the paper, at least none that I could find. It may be contained within other work, but as I said, there is a mountain of stuff already to go through.

Even so, a year is a long time and even slow mutations may have time to propagate. Just like we have to modify the Flu shot each and every year.

The other good news is that I apparently have the time to look stuff up! lol
    "Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." ― Bertrand Russell

Post Likes
    Im still sacked with service calls everyday just doing my thing. Use gloves, sanatizer, and face mask as needed. Still going strong and busy.. Sometimes too busy.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Did an all afternoon (and into the evening) repair today...

Older Rheem style cube HP unit... stuffed in a corner...
    Had to un-install it to pull it to get to it to find the leak...
    Fixed the leak, let the vacuum run for an hour while the customer fed me dinner (long term customer).

Problem was cheap copper... spot on one of the 'hairpins' had a leak, had to dig out the fins to get to it and braze it.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Did an all afternoon (and into the evening) repair today...

Older Rheem style cube HP unit... stuffed in a corner...
    Had to un-install it to pull it to get to it to find the leak...
    Fixed the leak, let the vacuum run for an hour while the customer fed me dinner (long term customer).

Problem was cheap copper... spot on one of the 'hairpins' had a leak, had to dig out the fins to get to it and braze it.
    I spent a few hrs yesterday repairing the suction line to a condensing unit the landscaper broke. Why he was back there I still can't figure out.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567