Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 15
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    44,180
    Post Likes

    The MOST important question about CVD19...

    IMO... for what that is worth...

    THE most important question about the current CVD19 issue:

    How much destruction to the USA and the quality of life in the USA;
    Are the folks who hate Trump willing to do???
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

    GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    19,279
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    IMO... for what that is worth...

    THE most important question about the current CVD19 issue:

    How much destruction to the USA and the quality of life in the USA;
    Are the folks who hate Trump willing to do???
    Your witnessing it GA

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    1,696
    Post Likes
    The means justifies the end, for the TDS folks: Whatever it takes to make him go away, better yet put him in jail and take away his money, is my opinion. I bet if Schiff and Nadler had to give their right arm they would.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    44,180
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Couple of points:
    *The folks who are pouring gasoline on this fire (the fire of 'get Trump, worry about the consequences later)...
    Are rich enough, they will not get hurt. The folks who are carrying their water, will be hurt BADLY!
    *And the folks who are gonna get hurt badly... are too immature and naive, to understand they are doing it to themselves!

    God help our country!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

    GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    44,180
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Thought...
    The gun stores are selling out, including ammo...

    That should tell folks something...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

    GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Culver, Oregon (Central OR)
    Posts
    2,671
    Post Likes
    Saying Chinese food to lefties is apparently racist.

  7. Likes Missouri Guy liked this post.
  8. #7
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    9,510
    Post Likes
    To the Left, everything is racist. It's really a disorder of sorts, isn't it?

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Culver, Oregon (Central OR)
    Posts
    2,671
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    To the Left, everything is racist. It's really a disorder of sorts, isn't it?
    One of my brother's first girlfriends was Vietnamese. Her nickname was Charlene, for Charlie company. She knew it, embraced it, and laughed about it. She would show up and go "hey, Charlene is here!!!".

    This was 25 years ago. Doubt a new girlfriend would have that kind of sense of humor today. Real sad these younger kids sure are these days.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    forney texas
    Posts
    21,092
    Post Likes
    Folks who hate Trump have nothing to do with what is happening in the USA. The State I live in is governed by Trump supporters. The Governor closed all Schools in the State yesterday, til at least April the 3rd. Most non essential workers are being told to work from home and you cannot buy rice or beans anywhere.

    The real problem is the division some on both sides of the aisle are trying to foment.

    Instead of being Americans and pulling together in a crisis, all they do is divide.

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chicagoland Area
    Posts
    8,864
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Folks who hate Trump have nothing to do with what is happening in the USA. The State I live in is governed by Trump supporters. The Governor closed all Schools in the State yesterday, til at least April the 3rd. Most non essential workers are being told to work from home and you cannot buy rice or beans anywhere.

    The real problem is the division some on both sides of the aisle are trying to foment.

    Instead of being Americans and pulling together in a crisis, all they do is divide.
    Divide and conquer.
    Officially, Down for the count

    YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

    I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

  12. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    44,180
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Folks who hate Trump have nothing to do with what is happening in the USA. The State I live in is governed by Trump supporters. The Governor closed all Schools in the State yesterday, til at least April the 3rd. Most non essential workers are being told to work from home and you cannot buy rice or beans anywhere.

    The real problem is the division some on both sides of the aisle are trying to foment.

    Instead of being Americans and pulling together in a crisis, all they do is divide.
    How about you start a thread... lets identify (specific factual material that is verifiable)...
    EXACTLY WHICH elected and appointed officials ARE causing the problems...
    (Remember, ONLY verifiable information; no BS like some of your previous posts)
    Then each of us will know who to vote for, and who NOT to vote for...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

    GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

  13. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    forney texas
    Posts
    21,092
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    How about you start a thread... lets identify (specific factual material that is verifiable)...
    EXACTLY WHICH elected and appointed officials ARE causing the problems...
    (Remember, ONLY verifiable information; no BS like some of your previous posts)
    Then each of us will know who to vote for, and who NOT to vote for...
    My position on that is clear. Never vote for an incumbent, or anyone running that holds office.

    Pencil my name in. Pencil other people name in. It’s a vote. It is legal

  14. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    44,180
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    My position on that is clear. Never vote for an incumbent, or anyone running that holds office.

    Pencil my name in. Pencil other people name in. It’s a vote. It is legal
    Voting for ANYONE that is not electable...

    Is a wasted vote.

    Do you advocate wasting ones vote...
    Just to be self-righteous about their vote???
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

    GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Contracting Business
HPAC Engineering
EC&M
CONTRACTOR