Post Likes

Ohio has reached defcon level retard

First schools, now bars and restaurants are closed. Pretty sure were headed to complete lockdown by the end of the week.

Gonna have to stick up on cheap beer cause I see tons of boredom drinking in my future. Ima drive my wife crazy. SIL from NC is coming up tomorrow since they are shit down too.

Told my wife to tell the boss she has a mild cough the boys gave her to see what he would say. I think they will close her work by Tuesday.

The media and closures are already getting to the wife. She is worried about the daycare, even though through it all kids have not been effected.

Have a feeling this is gonna get much worse before it gets any better. Gonna be a rough few weeks, I have a short attention span as is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Dislikes ksefan disliked this post.
    Post Likes
    I would use the time for projects around the house.
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Oprah/Greta 2020

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jbhenergy View Post
    First schools, now bars and restaurants are closed. Pretty sure were headed to complete lockdown by the end of the week.

Gonna have to stick up on cheap beer cause I see tons of boredom drinking in my future. Ima drive my wife crazy. SIL from NC is coming up tomorrow since they are shit down too.

Told my wife to tell the boss she has a mild cough the boys gave her to see what he would say. I think they will close her work by Tuesday.

The media and closures are already getting to the wife. She is worried about the daycare, even though through it all kids have not been effected.

Have a feeling this is gonna get much worse before it gets any better. Gonna be a rough few weeks, I have a short attention span as is.

Your not alone. Im WNY, as of today schools are canceled until 4/20. Have a 6 and 7 yr old in school so this should be interesting. Shes a RN, got begged to work tonight, so now shes working 7-12 just to help out. Called me when she got there and was speechless as how busy it was. Drs are making you call ahead or just sending you to hospital regardless of whats said on tv. Stocked up on boos and food. Shes getting worried about everything because the media wont give it a rest. Going to be an interesting go round the next 5 weeks. If you dont hear from me in the near future, it wasnt corona that killed me it was my wife.

5. Likes Fender60, Tool-Slinger liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Yesterday the governor shut down schools for students but we were told maintenance would carry on as normal. I figured what the heck, would could catch up on PMs. Went in this morning and was told to go home for two weeks.

Post Likes
    That's ridiculous, how can they call a bar a non essential service?
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    Got sent home this morning. Asked for volunteers. I’m sick anyway...must be some other bug...don’t think it is the corona thing.

The on call guy will probably get a few calls and they might call me on commercial but we just have not had any calls coming in other than just the odd no heat.

We can’t hardly get anyone to schedule a pm so they are rescheduling what we have till a week or so down the road.

Churches shutting down, some businesses... schools are out.

My God... what is happening ???

Oprah/Greta 2020

Post Likes
    Looks like you don’t have to have the bug to become a victim of it.....

Oprah/Greta 2020

10. Likes Fender60, Tool-Slinger, Juan Madera liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Up here in Columbus the phones died today and I’m going to say 75% of our businesses have closed, are working remote, or have a no contractor policy in effect already.

Guys will start sitting come Wednesday.

Post Likes
    Schools shut down here till the end of the month. The Governor doesn't want a gathering of more than 10 people and they need to stay 8' away from each other. The supply chain is having issues keeping up with unwarranted demand. The closest case is 50 miles away but with the way people commute now it may as well be next door. The pioneer spirit that built this part of the country seems to have departed for parts unknown.

It is sad to see a nation built on self reliance brought to it's knees by selfishness.

13. Likes Nuclrchiller liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by zw17 View Post
    Up here in Columbus the phones died today and Im going to say 75% of our businesses have closed, are working remote, or have a no contractor policy in effect already.

Guys will start sitting come Wednesday.
    Makes one wonder if somehow the Internet could go down, be taken down or censored in the name of maintaining calm. Just wondering.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Makes one wonder if somehow the Internet could go down, be taken down or censored in the name of maintaining calm. Just wondering.
    My guess is this will actually help the internet in rural areas. With schools going online and service being so poor in these areas the kids won't have a chance without major improvement.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by model m-man View Post
    My guess is this will actually help the internet in rural areas. With schools going online and service being so poor in these areas the kids won't have a chance without major improvement.
    We will see. Im one of those people in a rural area and it sucks. We need the internet where we live to use WiFi calling. Im doubtful of it though.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalman0880 View Post
    We will see. I’m one of those people in a rural area and it sucks. We need the internet where we live to use WiFi calling. I’m doubtful of it though.

How is your cell service? Specifically AT&T or Sprint?

I live rural as well and came up with a solution using a company called OTR Mobile. It’s been an awesome service and now we have high speed internet service.