Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 141718192021222324
    Post Likes
    Poodle Head Mikey email sent

Post Likes
    What I wrote was actually a paraphrasing of something I say to the kind of customers who ask: "are you done yet" every time they see you on a job.

After about the third asking I say: "This job is just like taking a sh!t - it ain't over until the paperwork is done. After we take care of the paperwork - I will be done. So until you get the paperwork - it's not done!

Depending on the circumstance I might substitute "using the toilet" for; "taking a sh!t".

PHM
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    So you're saying to make sure the shit tickets are filled out properly?
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

3. Likes Fender60 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Thanks.

They kind of whacked me on the price somewhere between checkout and getting the notification from my credit card company - but I had 96 rolls sent up to the girls so that will either make them happy or further convince them that I am crazy.

PHM
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by Ineedanap View Post
    Poodle Head Mikey email sent
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    PHM

It's ok for dads to keep the kids guessing. It's in the parents handbook

I look at mine and say what will? I spent it all

Post Likes
    So was there any hvac-talk member first to get the covid-19? If not what did I win?

Post Likes
    You got it? What state? Hopefully nothing severe.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by aa7483 View Post
    You got it? What state? Hopefully nothing severe.
    Yup, got it in GA. But I had mainly mild symptoms. I did have low grade fever for a few days but a few long days of HVAC repairs and duct jobs in hot attics cleared everything up. I only got tested because one of my customers txted me and told me he got it. He was in the hospital also for a few daysm I was with him for a day installing a system in his basement. A week later he got it. So that prompted me to get tested. I tested positive. But all my symptoms are gone now and I think my immune system cleared the virus.. at least to the level where I'm healthy now. I did have a pretty tight chest while coughing but even that has cleared up already.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mofotech View Post
    Yup, got it in GA. But I had mainly mild symptoms. I did have low grade fever for a few days but a few long days of HVAC repairs and duct jobs in hot attics cleared everything up. I only got tested because one of my customers txted me and told me he got it. He was in the hospital also for a few daysm I was with him for a day installing a system in his basement. A week later he got it. So that prompted me to get tested. I tested positive. But all my symptoms are gone now and I think my immune system cleared the virus.. at least to the level where I'm healthy now. I did have a pretty tight chest while coughing but even that has cleared up already.
    Winner winner chicken dinner
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    Winner winner chicken dinner
    Make sure it's halaal chicken. Lollll

Edit: jokes aside.. I think I'm lucky I'm younger. If I was 10-15 yrs older... I might be in another thread... Being remembered as once known member. I thank God I'm well and doing fine.

11. Likes Scoobie, 2sac, Fender60 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mofotech View Post
    Interesting...
    I had all the symptoms back in mid February... lasted for about 4 days... mild fever though...
    I probably should go get tested... including an anti-body test.

OTOH... with Google and Apple releasing apps to track positive tests...
    I am not interested in being 'labelled'... the system probably does not have a category for 'immune'... that does not fit the agenda...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Interesting...
    I had all the symptoms back in mid February... lasted for about 4 days... mild fever though...
    I probably should go get tested... including an anti-body test.

OTOH... with Google and Apple releasing apps to track positive tests...
    I am not interested in being 'labelled'... the system probably does not have a category for 'immune'... that does not fit the agenda...
    It's probably long gone by now. And if you don't have any active symptoms they won't bother testing you or you came across someone who had it. The test they run is looking for the RNA of the virus.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 141718192021222324