Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by VTP99 View Post
    What happened to supply and demand ?
    Not that I think it's right but just saying ....
    Had they not been greedy and charged a few bucks more than they paid rather than 10x what they paid, they would have made a decent profit and not got shut down.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by STEVEusaPA View Post
    No one has noticed price gouging with gasoline and diesel. Gas station typically mark up gasoline about 20 cents, diesel 50 cents. Right now their about 75 cents and 1.10 respectively.
    Currently diesel is down 12 cents and gas down 20 cents at today's opening. Both products are down about 70 cents in the last month on the wholesale side, but didn't drop nearly as much on the street.
    Gas has dropped slowly since the barrel price went down to $35. We're down about .35 a gallon from last week.

Post Likes
    I had Influenza A and Bacterial Pneumonia last April, I went to the Doctors office I felt so bad, passed out in exam room. I woke up with 3 doctors 4 nurses and an ambulance crew putting me on a gurney. I was in the hospital 4 days, off work an extra week. EKG & electrolytes messed up, they thought I had a heart attack. Blood sugar messed up they thought I was diabetic. When I looked at the bill the medication alone was over $30K (at least that's what they charged my insurance). It was all caused by the regular flu and pneumonia. It took 4 months to start feeling normal again. It was 6 month before the doctor said all signs were gone. Since then my blood pressure has been different, goes high then low, never stays the same (normal) like before. If this crap is worse than that, then I'm all for staying away and some of the other recommended actions (even if it's the regular flu).

Hope you all stay healthy

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by STEVEusaPA View Post
    No one has noticed price gouging with gasoline and diesel. Gas station typically mark up gasoline about 20 cents, diesel 50 cents. Right now their about 75 cents and 1.10 respectively.
    Currently diesel is down 12 cents and gas down 20 cents at today's opening. Both products are down about 70 cents in the last month on the wholesale side, but didn't drop nearly as much on the street.
    keep in mind, Saudi Arabia is flooding the market with oil right now. They are trying to put the hurt on Russia and America because: (1) America is now the largest producer of oil (2) Russia is a close second and Saudi Arabia is tied for #2 and the Saudi's are pissed that Russia is not going to kiss their ass (in a trade deal), so there is a price war going on. Brent crude ( last I checked) was at $31/bbl, sweet crude was at $30, thats the lowest its been in 20 years or so

gas prices around western NY are about $2.25/gal, I don't know what diesel prices are.

But I went to BJ's yesterday to get my precious Peanut M&M'sŪ, using there "octane program" and coupons we paid $1.60/gal. If you buy products on the Octane program you get .10Ē off a gallon for every item on the program.
    PANIC
    Rarely works

5. Likes Metalman0880 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Bought diesel today, although I know I paid a high price it was $3.03/gal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalman0880 View Post
    Bought diesel today, although I know I paid a high price it was $3.03/gal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Diesel here is $2.39

Post Likes
    Home Heating oil @$1.72 in Ct.

Post Likes
    Driving around the past couple of hours, saw prices of $3.59 and $3.69 per gallon of diesel.
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Driving around the past couple of hours, saw prices of $3.59 and $3.69 per gallon of diesel.
    Why's it so much more in California, is it the fuel taxes ?

Post Likes
    I don't have Gas issues, (pun intended), but there seems to be an all out "PANIC", in my A.O.! (a run on the bank, so to speak)! So, let me axe yall dis, WHY are the "Millennials" buying up all the Toilet Paper? Does "Diarrhea" come along with this jaun corona virus? And Water!, Do you get real thirsty as you are preparing for Your long "Dirt Nap"? What do ya want to do, live forever? Now buck up, and take it like a man, or a lady, Your Choice! That's all i got folks ! LMAO !!!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by VTP99 View Post
    Why's it so much more in California, is it the fuel taxes ?
    Our state fuel tax in IL is .38 per gallon. Add county and city taxes and I would imagine .70-.80 of every gallon sold goes to taxes.

Post Likes
    Alcohol doesn't kill the virus after all, got to find different cure..... https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world...or/ar-BB10ZURL

Here a corona virus map https://www.bing.com/covid
    There is not better place for the working men than the union! 100% UA the only HVAC union!

Post Likes
    Well yeah, that's what happens when you ban ethanol, then cook up some methanol. D'oh!
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast